Viewing last 25 versions of post by Surprise in topic Ban racist jokes, memes and Aryanne

Surprise
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

"[@TheMultiBrony21":](/meta/ban-racist-jokes-memes-and-aryanne/post/4275249#post_4275249

)

Speaking as someone from the 'wrong' part of the world, if i had to choose between a fool that would kill me if i disagreed with anything he said and a fool that would kill me if i was born to the wrong parents or in the wrong place +__and+__ if i disagreed with anything he said, i'd rather take my chances with the former.

Most people might not have as much of a issue with Communist images here because you could theoretically have Communism without mass murderath (although it's hardly to make it happens), but with Nazism, the genocide is the whole point of the ideology. and besides, Communism is mostly dead, buried and completely discredited outside of its last holdouts.
No reason given
Edited by Surprise
Surprise
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

"@TheMultiBrony21":/meta/ban-racist-jokes-memes-and-aryanne/post/4275249#post_4275249

Speaking as someone from the 'wrong' part of the world, if i had to choose between a fool that would kill me if i disagreed with anything he said and a fool that would kill me if i was born to the wrong parents or in the wrong place +and+ if i disagreed with anything he said, i'd rather take my chances with the former.

Most people might not have as much of a issue with Communist images here because you could theoretically have Communism without mass murder (although it hardly happens), but with Nazism, the genocide is the whole point of the ideology. and besides, Communism is mostly dead, buried and completely discredited outside of its last holdouts.
No reason given
Edited by Surprise
Surprise

"@TheMultiBrony21":/meta/ban-racist-jokes-memes-and-aryanne/post/4275249#post_4275249

Speaking as someone from the 'wrong' part of the world, if i had to choose between a fool that would kill me if i disagreed with anything he said and a fool that would kill me if i was born to the wrong parents or in the wrong place +and+ if i disagreed with anything he said, i'd rather take my chances with the former.

Most people might not have as much of a issue with Communist images here because you could theoretically have Communism without mass murder (although it hardly happens), but with Nazism, the genocide is the whole point of the ideology.
No reason given
Edited by Surprise
Surprise

And The Mongols and the Crusaders weren't exaclty abnormal for their times.
No reason given
Edited by Surprise
Surprise

Speaking as someone from the 'wrong' part of the world, if i had to choose between a fool that would kill me if i disagreed with anything he said and a fool that would kill me if i was born to the wrong parents or in the wrong place +and+ if i disagreed with anything he said, i'd rather take my choosances with the former.

No reason given
Edited by Surprise
Surprise

Speaking as someone from the 'wrong' part of the world, if i had to choose between a fool that would kill me if i disagreed with anything he said and a fool that would kill me if i was born to the wrong parents or in the wrong place +and+ if i disagreed with anything he said, i'd rather choose the former.

No reason given
Edited by Surprise
Surprise

Speaking as someone from the 'wrong' part of the world, if i had to choose between a fool that would kill me if i disagreed with anything he said and a fool that would kill me if i was born to the wrong parents or in the wrong place and if i disagreed with anything he said, i'd rather choose the former.
No reason given
Edited by Surprise