Viewing last 25 versions of post by mycutiemarkisagun in topic Ban racist jokes, memes and Aryanne

mycutiemarkisagun

"[@TheMultiBrony21":](/meta/ban-racist-jokes-memes-and-aryanne/post/4275249#post_4275249
[bq="TheMultiBrony21"]
)  

>
Oh brother...

>
>
All this over one OC... I don't see anyone over-reacting like this to a image of, oh say, Joseph Stalin or The Khans/Mongol Empire.[/bq]

Lolwat? Funny, I seem to see plenty of bronys completely pooping their pants in keyboard rage on the rare occasion when someone posts a Antifa image. Then suddenly all that "heh grow thicker skin snowflake" smugness curiously turns into _*REEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS SYMBOL IS PURE EVIL HOW COULD YOU DEFILE PONIES WITH THIS :(_

https://derpibooru.org/897695

I mean look at this lol

>Hasbro should sue them

>fund right-wing death squads

>Now I just wanna see a bunch of skinheads curbstomping the angry little darlings while yelling "AJ is best pony, heil Celestia!"

>Hasbro should sue them for using MLP for their propaganda.

>**Antifa is literally a terrorist organization and I don’t think the FiM message should be associated with that*

Ohhhh, kinda touchy there are we guys? Quick, get these guys a safe space.

_

I don’t think the FiM message should be associated with that_

Yeah some bronys outside that far-right bubble feel the same way about genocidal white supremacists, imagine that.

And no, I'm not saying to purge a bunch of images, I just had to point out the obvious hypocrisy. 3 cheers to "[@Derpy Whooves":](/meta/ban-racist-jokes-memes-and-aryanne/post/4275253#post_4275253) for putting in the work of keeping these neo-nazi assholes at bay. Didn't even know it was that friggin bad.

The fact that the mods have to do this because so many white nationalists apparently see this site as a good place to recruit impressionable young lads lends some credibility to OP's arguments and should give people pause. Does ISIS tryhe tmods infiltrhatve derpibto woruk like theat mtods havkeep sady....ISIS from posting tthedir Acqtual NaziOCs on have tried to? Hmmm.
No reason given
Edited by mycutiemarkisagun
mycutiemarkisagun

"@TheMultiBrony21":/meta/ban-racist-jokes-memes-and-aryanne/post/4275249#post_4275249
[bq="TheMultiBrony21"] Oh brother...

All this over one OC... I don't see anyone over-reacting like this to a image of, oh say, Joseph Stalin or The Khans/Mongol Empire.[/bq]

Lolwat? Funny, I seem to see plenty of bronys completely pooping their pants in keyboard rage on the rare occasion when someone posts a Antifa image. Then suddenly all that "heh grow thicker skin snowflake" smugness curiously turns into _REEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS SYMBOL IS PURE EVIL HOW COULD YOU DEFILE PONIES WITH THIS :(_

I mean look at this lol

>Hasbro should sue them

>Now I just wanna see a bunch of skinheads curbstomping the angry little darlings while yelling "AJ is best pony, heil Celestia!"

>*Antifa is literally a terrorist organization and I don’t think the FiM message should be associated with that*

_I don’t think the FiM message should be associated with that_

Yeah some bronys outside that far-right bubble feel the same way about genocidal white supremacists, imagine that.

And no, I'm not saying to purge a bunch of images, I just had to point out the obvious hypocrisy. 3 cheers to "@Derpy Whooves":/meta/ban-racist-jokes-memes-and-aryanne/post/4275253#post_4275253 for putting in the work of keeping these white natieo-nalzist assholes at bay. Didn't even know it was that friggin bad.

The fact that the mods have to do this because so many Nwhite natio-Nnazlists apparently see this site as a good place to recruit impressionable young lads lends some credibility to OP's arguments and should give people pause. Does ISIS try to infiltrate derpibooru like the mods have admitted Actual Nazis have tried to? Hmmm.
No reason given
mycutiemarkisagun

"@TheMultiBrony21":/meta/ban-racist-jokes-memes-and-aryanne/post/4275249#post_4275249

Lolwat? Funny, I seem to see plenty of bronys completely pooping their pants in keyboard rage on the rare occasion when someone posts a Antifa image. Then suddenly all that "heh grow thicker skin snowflake" smugness curiously turns into _REEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS SYMBOL IS PURE EVIL HOW COULD YOU DEFILE PONIES WITH THIS :(_

I mean look at this lol

>Hasbro should sue them

>*Antifa is literally a terrorist organization and I don’t think the FiM message should be associated with that*

And no, I'm not saying to purge a bunch of images, I just had to point out the obvious hypocrisy. 3 cheers to "@Derpy Whooves":/meta/ban-racist-jokes-memes-and-aryanne/post/4275253#post_4275253 for putting in the work of keeping these nwhite natio-nazlist assholes at bay. Didn't even know it was that friggin bad.

The fact that the mods have to do this because so many Neo-Nazis apparently see this site as a good place to recruit impressionable young lads lends some credibility to OP's arguments and should give people pause. Does ISIS try to infiltrate derpibooru like the mods have admitted Actual Nazis have tried to? Hmmm.
No reason given
mycutiemarkisagun

I mean look at this lol

>Hasbro should sue them

And no, I'm not saying to purge a bunch of images, I just had to point out the obvious hypocrisy. 3 cheers to "@Derpy Whooves":/meta/ban-racist-jokes-memes-and-aryanne/post/4275253#post_4275253 for putting in the work of keeping these neo-nazi assholes at bay. Didn't even know it was that friggin bad.

The fact that the mods have to do this because so many Neo-Nazis apparently see this site as a good place to recruit impressionable young lads lends some credibility to OP's arguments and should give people pause. Does ISIS try to infiltrate derpibooru like the mods have admitted Actual Nazis have tried to? Hmmm.
No reason given