Ask the Mods Important Site Questions (V2)

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@JP
Fascinating. I can see the character - it renders as an upside down, reversed “J”. But, I can’t copy it.
It works fine for links, so I can open the profile … I’ll ask the team if we should change that.
Posted Report
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
EDIT: In case someone’s wondering, the username is just one character, U+17B5 (KHMER VOWEL INHERENT AA character), which happens to be empty when rendered.
From what I was able to find, that’s a dummy character used to display nothing when rendering the default “aa” vowel in the Cambodian writing system.
@JP
Fascinating. I can see the character - it renders as an upside down, reversed “J”. But, I can’t copy it.
It’s not showing up for me. Could it be this?
Posted Report
Background Pony #91AF
Um… How do you see the images you’ve hidden? I think I might’ve hidden a wrong picture
Posted Report
Background Pony #699F
@Background Pony #91AF
If you’re talking about hiding specific posts (the eyeball icon), go to the image list and click the “Show Hidden” link that’s beside the “Random Image” link in the same bar at the top that shows the pagination; if your screen is narrow, like a phone, it’ll just be an eye icon with a diagonal slash, without any words. After doing that, search for my:hidden.
If you’re talking about hiding a tag via filters, go to your filters and edit the filter.
Posted Report
DeluxeFlame
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Is there anyway I can see an active feed of newly uploaded images?
My goal would be to have a browser on a separate monitor that will either auto refresh when activated by an upload, or it refreshes by itself every so often, and the latest image that was uploaded to derpibooru (preferably within my set filters) will be shown.
Posted Report
Background Pony #699F
@DeluxeFlame
You’d have to script it; I don’t think there’s a way to automatically jump to viewing the newest image on the site by itself. It wouldn’t be too hard, using a browser extension that implements userscripts.
Like an RSS of your watch list?
Like the one that’s provided to you from the Settings page?
Posted Report
TheGamerPainter
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

OC maker
Which social media do you prefer, Twitter or Facebook? Which one do you use more? Is the Twitter account for this said site right here active still?
Posted Report
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Not sure if this is the right thread but i thought i’d ask
i was uploading this last night,and i was wondering why is the URL catcher giving me multiple versions of the same pic to choose from, when the tumblr source only had the one image?

Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide