Viewing last 25 versions of post by PawelS in topic Ask the Mods Important Site Questions (V2)

PawelS
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Silly Druid
Is it just me, or the site became a little slow lately? I mean if I click on something, even something simple like upvoting an image, it takes about a second before it reacts.

(Sorry if this is not the right place to ask such questions.)

Edit: LIt dookesn't likhappen iall t'she ftixmed, nsow.

Edi
met2:imes And now it' goes back to normal.
No reason given
Edited by PawelS
PawelS
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Silly Druid
Is it just me, or the site became a little slow lately? I mean if I click on something, even something simple like upvoting an image, it takes about a second before it reacts.

Edit: Looks like it's fixed now.

Edit2: And now it's back.
No reason given
Edited by PawelS
PawelS
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Silly Druid

Edit: Looks like it's fixed now.
No reason given
Edited by PawelS