Viewing last 25 versions of post by Mr100dragon100 in topic Ask the Mods Important Questions (jk it's politics again)

Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
Please help me a user named David Murphy said flimjack is a crack ship in my work but I removed it because the show is over and I don't consider a crack ship because anything can happen but he came back told me it is and re put the crack ship tag and the older tag when it's the young applejack with older applejack hair but I removed it again I don't want this to continue I don't know if you could but can you please make the art permanently unable to be re tag as crack ship or older because again I don't want this to continue also if the person does not like the ship he can leave the art alone and look at other art
No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100
Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
Please help me a user named David Murphy said flimjack is a crack ship in my work but I removed it because the show is over and I don't consider a crack ship because anything can happen but he came back told me it is and re put the crack ship tag and the older tag when it's the young applejack with older applejack hair but I removed it again I don't want this to continue I don't know if you could but can you please make the art permanently unable to be re tag as crack ship or older because again I don't want this to continue also if the person does not like the ship he can leave
No reason given
Edited by Mr100dragon100