Site and Policy » Aryanne Search Posts
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
Are images of her are being removed now? There are still currently thousands of them. Is it just the new ones or something?
Background Pony #0827
I am not a mod.  
Due to the amount of work involved, mods have stated rule changes like this will be a ‘going forward’ approach and only effect new uploads.  
Whether all images of her are being banned nobody knows, welcome to the Chaos, pick one of the three threads on the issue and the tail end of the locked “Ask mods questions” and read up.  
Or just wait for an official response on the matter, site staff are apparently working on that but it’s taking a while.
Background Pony #4ADB
Not a mod, but my read is they have pretty much no idea what what the policy is, since it was deliberately worded to be vague. Different mods are doing different things, images are coming down, going back up and coming down again.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@UserAccount  
Supposed to only be the new ones (except for the pics that specifically bash her/nazism), however, the trust in staff’s “we will only remove new pictures, the old ones are grandfathered in and we’ll also ban people trying to bait us into deleting old pics by reuploading them” is severely undermined by them going back on their previous promises that Aryanne won’t be banned and pics of her forbidden.
Background Pony #B96E
a few years ago I expressed concern in the competence of the staff at running the site. I’m irked that I was proven correct.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide