Anyone else forced to solve a captcha before using Derpi?

Officer Hotpants
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Literally3HitlersInACoat
@Nightweaver20xx  
Yeah, it seems like it’s currently under attack. I haven’t had to solve multiple times (just once) but I went from having only ever once seen the site’s error page to seeing it half a dozen times. Reminds me of old Fimfiction. Ah, the good old days…
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Yes this is driveling me fucken crazy nmo I find the pictures hard to see and it’s just a pain mods please MAKE IT STOP…….please
Background Pony #36D0
all i know is this is totally unacceptable! i mean, if i just had to click a box it would be annoying but passable, but instead i’m also FORCED to click on pics most of which i’m not sure are the ones they want or not! perhaps cloudflare is not the service to use because obviously, it’s annoying your user base.
I'm here just for the filters
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Praise the Sun!
Let me guess, after forcing users to solve captcha every few minutes even when logged in for some time there will be invented a ‘miraculous’ solution to avoid this by implementing some kind of two-factor authentication and logging with one’s social media profile with mandatory disabling of adblock\ublock?
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@I’m here just for the filters  
No. We’re not into creepy tracking BS. The site has public source code given under a free license, and we’ve been working for years to cut every single one of our external code dependencies.

The point of the CAPTCHAs you sometimes receive is to block automated attacks. As long as no attacks are happening, you will not receive a CAPTCHA. If you do not want to fill any out, that is entirely your prerogative, you just won’t be able to use the site until the attack stops.
Moonstrike
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@byte[]  
Thanks for your great explanations and the work you put into this! This really makes the problem far more understandable and filling out a CAPTCHA once in a while to still be able to use this site is quite okay.
Fingusa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ante Up
Ah I was wondering what was going on with the CAPTCHA lately. It is one of the more annoying ones where you gotta solve a picture puzzle essentially. My eyes are sadly not that good anymore so these have been rather annoying.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide