An image I can no longer find

A4R91N
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Coal powered
Hello.  
I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I don’t know where else to ask.  
A long time ago, I remember I came across an image on this site, that seems to longer be here. The image is not in my faves, or upvotes, or on my HDD, since I normally save everything I fave. The image contained no materials that broke the site rules.  
I can describe the image in some detail: The image was a more of a scenery piece, with the mane6 - 1 of them (I don’t recall which). The images was in a grassy field, with an overcast sky, it looked like it was mid to late autumn. The main part of the images were some train tracks with a large Soviet era looking diesel locomotive, going down the tracks with the mane6 riding in, and on the locomotive. In the bottom of the image I remember there was a small pond, or a lake. I don’t recall if there was a small wooden dock as well, but I remember there was some large grass along the water and some reeds.  
The strangest thing is that my friend rememberes seeing this image as well, and he too remembers saving it, but now can no longer find it.  
I’m presuming that it may have been removed due to some reasons, and was wondering if anyone remembers any image like this, of if they have it saved. Thank you!
A4R91N
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Coal powered
@Mildgyth  
OMG this is it! This is the exact image I was trying to find.  
Again I swear it wouldn’t show up for me! I linked to my friend and he was just as surprised. This image refused to show up for both of us .
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@A4R91N
Six years later but I have the same issue with this image:
Texas Doughnut has had it removed from his DA for several years now, but I always liked it. It was a mostly red themed Fallout Equestria based image with a red maned white earth pony mare.
Also had a tall building like a cathedral in the background I believe, if my memory serves me correct.
Used to have it saved but I lost it years ago and can’t find it online anymore D: really miss it :(
If anyone sees this or still has it somehow saved (it’s not on Derpibooru), please let me know. Thank you :)
I could recreate it from my memory if that would help too :3
Hope it’s not too late :(
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Goodbye guys ;)
I am forever grateful to you BP. Thank you so much 🥰
You have no clue how much this means to me, I missed this artwork so much as it was a big inspiration to me 🥺💗 thank you 💕🙏
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽

Goodbye guys ;)
There was also an SFM image featuring Starlight Glimmer looking rather melancholy against a tree background; it was titled Betrayal but I have not been able to find it again after first seeing it in 2018.
This one I recreated back in 2019. Wasn’t uploaded, but I have archived it here:
full
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽

Goodbye guys ;)
@☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬
Finally, finally found again after four months!
Took too many years but I am so happy tonight…best end to August 2023 ever. This was my favorite 2018 art find and I am so happy to have it back 💕
Thank you TheWhitePone 🙏💗
@Background Pony #47C3
I found it at last. Thank you so much for your help 😌
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide