Some of our subdomains are being deprecated. Effective March 1, 2024, www.derpibooru.org and www.trixiebooru.org will redirect to their non-www counterparts. Read further / discuss here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #3295 in topic AI Content Help- Ask questions, discuss, comment, complain

Background Pony #3295
[@LightningBolt](/forums/meta/topics/ai-content-help-ask-questions-discuss-comment-complain?post_id=5455706#post_5455706)
[@The Frowning Pony](/forums/meta/topics/ai-content-help-ask-questions-discuss-comment-complain?post_id=5455709#post_5455709)

Yeah, I know what I need to do to follow the rules. I'm just not sure if I want to follow them, because I don't think that kind of thing makes the image look any less good.

(According to the announcement on the purplesmart.ai Discord server, the pony model v5 will not generate these fake signatures. It doesn't say anything about the ability to generate hands correctly though, that would be way more important to me.)

Edit:
[@T6J2E5](/forums/meta/topics/ai-content-help-ask-questions-discuss-comment-complain?post_id=5455713#post_5455713)
[@
LightningBolt](/forums/meta/topics/ai-content-help-ask-questions-discuss-comment-complain?post_id=5455718#post_5455718)

The image is not complex, it's just that after seeing lots of AI-generated images, I got used to this kind of things to the point of not paying attention to them.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #3295
Background Pony #3295
[@LightningBolt](/forums/meta/topics/ai-content-help-ask-questions-discuss-comment-complain?post_id=5455706#post_5455706)
[@The Frowning Pony](/forums/meta/topics/ai-content-help-ask-questions-discuss-comment-complain?post_id=5455709#post_5455709)

Yeah, I know what I need to do to follow the rules. I'm just not sure if I want to follow them, because I don't think that kind of thing makes the image look any less good.

(According to the announcement on the purplesmart.ai Discord server, the pony model v5 will not generate these fake signatures. It doesn't say anything about the ability to generate hands correctly though, that would be way more important to me.)

Edit: [@LightningBolt](/forums/meta/topics/ai-content-help-ask-questions-discuss-comment-complain?post_id=5455718#post_5455718)
The image is not complex, it's just that after seeing lots of AI-generated images, I got used to this kind of things to the point of not paying attention to them.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #3295