Registered and never got a confirmation mail? - Mailer was down some hours, sorry. - Click here to resend

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ciaran in topic AI Content Help- Ask questions, discuss, comment, complain

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
[@Jewellier](/forums/meta/topics/ai-content-help-ask-questions-discuss-comment-complain?post_id=5455175#post_5455175)
> I wanted to share this to reinforce that AI-generated stuff can, indeed, __be art__, if it’s curated by a human.
Thank you for sharing your perspective on the topic. I agree `ai generated` works can be very appealing and impressive, and know that people who get those good results are putting a lot of time and energy into their results. But I think it is important to note that where this site is concerned, we do not treat `ai generated` works as art.

As [@The Frowning Pony](/forums/meta/topics/ai-content-help-ask-questions-discuss-comment-complain?post_id=5455186#post_5455186) mentioned though, this would definitely be `ai assisted`, which does get treated as art here.
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
[@Jewellier](/forums/meta/topics/ai-content-help-ask-questions-discuss-comment-complain?post_id=5455175#post_5455175)
> I wanted to share this to reinforce that AI-generated stuff can, indeed, __be art__, if it’s curated by a human.
Thank you for sharing your perspective on the topic. I agree `ai generated` works can be very appealing and impressive, and know that people who get those good results are putting a lot of time and energy into their results. But I think it is important to note that where this site is concerned, we do not treat `ai generated` works as art.

As [@The Frowning Pony](/forums/meta/topics/ai-content-help-ask-questions-discuss-comment-complain?post_id=5455186#post_5455186) mentioned though, this would be `ai assisted` which does get treated as art here.
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ

As [@The Frowning Pony](/forums/meta/topics/ai-content-help-ask-questions-discuss-comment-complain?post_id=5455186#post_5455186) mentioned though, this mwost ulikd bely is `ai assisted`.
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Thank you for sharing your perspective on the topic. I agree `ai generated` works can be very appealing and impressive, and know that people who get those good results are putting a lot of time and energy into their results.

But I think it is important to note that where this site is concerned, we do not treat `ai generated` works as art.

As [@The defiFrownitiong Pony](/f aorums/met can vary de/topending on cs/ai-context and pt-herslp-ask-quecstive, so pleanse ex-discuse s-comme if this was not y-cour mplain?postent_id=5455186#pon. I just_5455186) wament tio makned sthouregh, thatis we are clear abmoust how wlikely are approachings `ai generated` works for anyone readsing this thread`.
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran