A strange but curious question

๐Ÿ‚พ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐• ๐•๐•Ÿ๐”น๐•ฃ๐•–๐•จ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ฝ
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
I was just wonderingโ€ฆwhy are users able to report themselves?
ย 
Itโ€™s not a huge deal, but when a user goes to their own profile, they still have the option to report this user. Which means they could report themselves by accident (I donโ€™t believe anyone would be foolish enough to do so on purpose).
ย 
Not a huge question, again. I know all users have a report link on their profile. But it just seems awkward for the user to be able to report their own profile. ๐Ÿค”
ย 
Just an honest observation, really.
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
If you require personal assistance from the moderation to something extraordinary youโ€™re advised to report yourself as #other and explain the case on the text field.
ย 
We always require a report to be open in order to take action, sometimes you just needed help with something for yourself that didnโ€™t relate to other users or images therefore thatโ€™s the way to have a formal report to be worked on.
๐Ÿ‚พ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐• ๐•๐•Ÿ๐”น๐•ฃ๐•–๐•จ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ฝ
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
If you require personal assistance from the moderation to something extraordinary youโ€™re advised to report yourself as #other and explain the case on the text field.
We always require a report to be open in order to take action, sometimes you just needed help with something for yourself that didnโ€™t relate to other users or images therefore thatโ€™s the way to have a formal report to be worked on.
ย 
Oh okay, now I understand. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Not as complicated as I thought, honestly. ๐Ÿ™‚
ย 
Thanks Fleetfoot! Really appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜Š
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@lincolnbrewsterfan ย 
To add to the logistical reasons, there is an idea of uniformity in code โ€“ all things of a certain type are treated the same way. To make it different would be extra work.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide