3 errors prevented this from being uploaded:

Site and Policy » 3 errors prevented this from being uploaded: Search Posts
Background Pony #A99C
• Image mime type is not included in the list
• Image height can’t be blank
• Image width can’t be blank

What does this mean, and how the fuck do I get it to stop happening‽
liamwhite1
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%byte[]> I keep logs up my ass

• Image mime type is not included in the list

That’s pretty much the key that you are trying to upload an invalid file - you can only upload GIF, JPEG/JPG, PNG, and certain types of SVG.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Whatever you’re uploading isn’t being sent to us as a readable image file. This can happen with tumblr posts that are actually text posts that start with an image (instead of photo posts) or any oembed site that tries to send something like a swf or zip file.

You stop it happening by putting in the image file URI in the field directly. Assuming the image itself isn’t broken.

What’s the page that’s giving you this, anyway?
Background Pony #A99C
@The Smiling Pony  
PostImage.org. It’s the only hosting site I can find that supports PNGs now that Imgur isn’t supported. I did link to the direct image link.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@liamwhite1  
He means we don’t, I think; 3-4 months back we were getting about 1 in 2 PNGs grabbed from imgur being half-missing, so it was flat out disabled. Not sure if whatever problem there is still present.
UniversalBlue
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Source PervMaker Artist
@liamwhite1

Thanks for the reply. I still don’t fully understand it, but I got it fixed. I tried .jpg, then I tried .png and it didn’t matter. What did matter was if I removed all URL’s from sources and the like. Then I was able to upload.
FilthyRichFan25
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

hey, I’m having trouble uploading my images but everytime I did that it keeps saying: The derpibooru.org page isn’t working

derpibooru.org is currently unable to handle this request.

I don’t understand, what’s going on…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide