>>2551235 was removed without my knowledge

πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
Someone removed >>2551235 (deleted) because it didn’t appear to be pony related, when in reality it’s related to >>2551233, since I vectored it from there.
Β 
I don’t know who reported it, but when I checked my recent artwork gallery, it was gone. :(
Β 
How did this get removed with me knowing? I worked really hard on that vector and if anyone wanted to vector their pony with this gun, now they don’t have the resource anymore.
Β 
This isn’t a big complaint, I’m just disappointed and I don’t want to reupload since it will be marked as a duplicate. :(
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@lincolnbrewsterfan Β 
If i can hep, the reason why the image is gone, is becuase even though the image was a vector of the gun from the other image yu inked, the gun by itself has n direct connections to MLP or the fandom, hence why it got deleted.
Β 
So uploading an image f a pony holding a gun, that’s fine, but uploading the gun itself is not fine, since that has no direct connections to MLP.
Β 
I hope that this helps clear things up on why yur image was deleted Again sorry for that
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide