YourAverageJoe’s Death (Serious Topic).

deactivatedfaafba
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I remember YourAverageJoe was a YouTuber who used to make gameplay videos with Button Mash playing a video game. He was a fun loving YouTuber who I enjoyed the content out of and loved and cherished it. Unfortunately, at the end of September in 2019, he passed away from congestive heart failure and his channel was shut down prior to his death. This is a serious forum that needs addressing to spread any happy memories of his channel. There’s another channel that has backups of his videos on it, but whenever I watch the videos on it, they make me feel depressed seeing as he’s no longer with us and making YouTube videos anymore. If you have any further information about this tragedy you’d like to share, you’re free to. But while anyone who comes by decides to mourn all they like, we all shall remember him, and the content that he made. May his soul, Rest In Peace. 😢
Background Pony #6594
Could he be gone? Or maybe he just need to step away from YouTube Or maybe he’s just not around anymore or possibly dead
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide