Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I think it’s funny there are some people out there who think it was Bray’s idea to have a Mountain Dew themed match. And then today, Meltzer revealed Pepsi paid WWE $1 million for having a Mountain Dew sponsored match.
I’m not saying this ain’t all Bray’s vision. I think the Uncle Howdy stuff came likely from him and not creative. And hey, maybe his return match would’ve been similar to the Pitch Black match we saw. But I highly doubt Bray Wyatt went to Triple H and said “I want my return match to revolve around Mountain Dew.”
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
I have a few great ideas for Wrestlemaina 39 on other matches
Asuka Kana vs Bianca RAW Woman’s title
Gunther vs Brock vs Lashley vs Sheamus vs Drew McIntyre vs someone else 6 way match IC Title
Cena vs Theory
Seth vs Logan Paul
Bray Wyatt vs Uncle Howdy
Rey vs Dominik Rey’s retirement match
Finn Demo vs Edge Hell In The Cell
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Ringside News Steve can’t leave Saraya alone he stopped now he’s back at her again over posting old news on her man why cause she called you also he is a drunk sack of s**t he always attacks AEW Tony and anyone else like dude stop hating Tony Khan he has been great with talent and booking i admit he made mistakes on CM Punk and Hardy who almost died from his botch fall it doesn’t mean he is a bad person in real life not like Vince McMahon who is facing another lawsuit over allegations.
Background Pony #562A
Thinking about going to AEW Revolution since it’s in San Francisco
I absolutely recommend for you to do so! Going to a AEW Event is literally Fun as it can be eeyup! :)
Posted Report
Background Pony #562A
MJF is a great heel worker
…Duh! Screw those Sensitive Babies that wanna complain about MJF’s Promos(just like this weeks LOL) ;)
I’M GOING TO AEW REVOLUTION!!
Emperor Palpatine Voice Good…! Maybe you potentially will witness a CM Punk Return on that Event or maybe a Mercedes Mone appearing for that Outsiders vs Originals Program who knows? :D
#AEWRevolution #AllEliteWrestling #AEW
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I go back and forth on whether or not I’d have Sami Zayn defeat Roman or not. On the one hand, Sami would be the perfect guy to defeat Roman given the storyline between them that’s been going on since April. On the other hand, I don’t think they should take the titles off Roman right before Mania. Roman hasn’t been pinned since December of 2019. You want his first pinfall loss in over 3 years to come not on a secondary show. Despite Sami Zayn arguably being the guy, and I would love for him to get his Eddie moment, I don’t think it’s going to happen.
Thankfully, the Cody build has actually been really good that I don’t see fans turning on Cody if Sami loses. I think it’d make more sense for Sami to take the titles from Roman and not Cody, but if it is Cody, it would still be a decent payoff to Roman having this long run as champion.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide