Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Seth Rollins is okay, but he got attacked by a fan tonight on Raw. And no, it wasn’t an angle. The commentators refused to acknowledge it.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Isn’t it surreal to think that once 2021 is over with, one of the best feuds of the year that people will remember and talk about is Miro Vs God?
Nodqfan

SRS just tweeted that Johnny Gargano signed a one-week extension to his contract so now it expires on December 10th instead of December 3rd, allowing him to work WarGames.
Background Pony #2546
@The Worst Person
I know you’re not optimistic, but jeez, lighten up. Yes, there’s problems, but unless Vince did shady stuff and such, the company won’t go out of business.
And yes, they may be losing some stars, but they still have a lot of money.
Background Pony #B1BC
CM PUNK & MJF Segment on AEW Dynamite last night was just F#cking Incredible, that’s how a Pro Wrestling Segment should exactly be Yeah! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #CMPunk #MJF
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide