Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
@Dashie41 YT

I don’t know if I’d say it was WWE’s worst Pay Per View of 2021. Looking back, SummerSlam was kind of a shitshow. Sure, Extreme Rules has the stupid, bullshit finish with Roman and Finn, but SummerSlam had countless filler segments and the mess that was Becky/Sasha/Bianca.

At least Extreme Rules had good action for the most part and was only three hours. SummerSlam was over 4 hours long and only like 4 of the matches were good (Damian/Sheamus, Women’s triple threat, Edge/Rollins, Roman/Cena)
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
It’s baffling to me that Extreme Rules was last night and we only had one gimmick match and meanwhile, on Raw, we had not only a no DQ match, but a steel cage match.

Raw is more extreme than the Pay Per View named Extreme Rules.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
@ichiban iceychan 1517

Arn Anderson told Cody that the difference between him and Cody is that if Cody was carjacked, he would give up the car. If Arn was carjacked, he would put a Glock to the head of the carjacker and shoot his brains out.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I don’t know how I feel about MJF telling Darby Allin the person he loves is dead and that he should’ve been the one that died on a show being done in Brodie Lee’s hometown. Feels pretty tone-deaf. I understand MJF is not being scripted and that he and Darby probably came up with the promo together, but I got “Eddie’s down there in hell” vibes.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
@Holofan4life
… Arn I’m pretty sure that would land you in jail

Back when I worked at Wendy’s, Arn Anderson and his wife stopped by to get some food. If that was Arn’s car that Arn was driving, then trust me. Nobody in their right mind would carjack that heap of scrap metal.
Background Pony #0D07
AEW Dynamite was a damn Enjoyable Show this week! Adam Cole vs Jungle Boy was a Nice Opener, most Segments(especially the Arn Anderson Promo towards Cody & the MJF/Darby Promo) were Great Stuff & Sammy Guevara vs Miro was a really Good Main Event with a Interesting Outcome! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide