Wrestling thread

Background Pony #0D07
AEW Dynamite tonight should be pretty Enjoyable!

CM Punk on Commentary is a Great Thing, Adam Cole’s First Match in AEW should be Good Bay Bay & the Bryan Danielson & Kenny Omega Confrontation should be Great! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Hollowfox Jaeger

Key difference my friend. WCW was bleeding money when they were going out of business, this is, they were spending more than what they were getting.

WWE on the other hand, had their most profitable year just in yhe first quarter of 2021. You cannot go bankrupt if yoy literally made more money than in your previous years.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Holofan4life  
Look, WWE is doing the same things WCW was doing, even if they’re not going out of business. But the problem is that most talent got released, people are pissed off by RAW and NXT 2.0 and probably SmackDown and even the PPV’s. And nobody is pleased no matter how good the product can be under either Levesque or McMahon.

And it’s delusional to fear about WWE’s future since it’s now hated by everyone?
Background Pony #B0CA
@Holofan4life  
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
However, i can understand your concerns, namely the released most talent part. But you are being too pessimistic here. Honestly, i suggest maybe looking up some calm ambiences. It calms me down, so maybe it could work for you.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Here’s the card for next week’s Dynamite and Rampage

DYNAMITE-

Kenny Omega Vs Bryan Danielson for the AEW Heavyweight Championship

Britt Baker Vs Ruby Soho for the AEW Women’s Championship

Cody Rhodes Vs Malakai Black

Sting & Darby Allin Vs FTR

MJF Vs Brian Pillman

RAMPAGE-

CM Punk Vs Powerhouse Hobbs in CM Punk’s first TV match in 7 years

Adam Cole & The Young Bucks Vs Christian Cage & Jurassic Express

Chris Jericho & Jake Hager Vs Men of The Year

God, I fucking love wrestling
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #B0CA  
I just don’t like it when something gets hated in my presence, it feels like with the hate, people will never give it a chance because opinions. But again, unfortunately, people won’t have the same opinions as I do, which means I’ll be a lonely person who still likes WWE nowadays and nobody will cry the WWE’s demise thanks to the haters.

I always think that with the reputation, the WWE can’t continue in the future. But y’all say otherwise because “mOnEy”. And I don’t know how to make WWE loved by everyone again so it will carry on for centuries?
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Reminder that just because someone doesn’t like something doesn’t mean it’s necessarily bad. I thought NXT this past week was pretty good, other opinions be damned. Also, SmackDown last week kicked all kinds of ass.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
This is the new NXT Vince McMahon sorry but it was awful arena is okay the theme song should of been Poppy still not some crap rap trash music NXT has been always metal and finally this new guy Bron Breakker he is just another boring big guy sorry but I’m giving this new NXT a D- main event was good wedding i liked the rest in the trash sorry Old man Vince NXT is dead

Bron Breaker isn’t some no name scrub. He’s Rick Steiner’s son. Which begs the question, why would you give Rick Steiner’s son the name Bron Breaker? That’s a horrible name for a wrestler, let alone a Steiner.
Background Pony #0D07
AEW Dynamite was very Good overall, it definetly got the Job done getting Me hyped for next weeks Grand Slam!

HOLY MOTHER OF EQUESTRIA, the Cards for next weeks Dynamite & Rampage are Stacked to say the Least!

AEW! AEW! AEW! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Having seen clips of the Dark Side of The Ring episode about The Plane Ride From Hell, I actually thought Tommy Dreamer came off worse than Ric Flair. What Ric Flair did was fucked up, yes, but you can say he acted that way because he had too much to drink. Tommy Dreamer was victim blaming and basically said that the woman had what was coming to her.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
In other news Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns at Crown Jewel no news if the title is on the line yet but my problem can WWE just wait until Extreme Rules then say the match is made you just spoiled that Demon Finn is not winning my god another F up from WWE rushing the card why not just have the number one contender matches back and stop adding random superstars also why isn’t Blackheart and Tegan Nox getting a shot and instead Rhea and Nikki Trash are WTF is going on we haven’t saw those two and Toni Storm did Vince forget those women.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide