Wrestling thread

Background Pony #0D07
AEW Dynamite was very Enjoyable this week, the only Negative was we couldn’t get the “Kaze Ni Nare~!” in Minoru Suzuki’s Entrance & the Match with Suzuki & Moxley should’ve been 5-10 minutes longer! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #KazeNiNare
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
That Brock Lesnar/Roman Reigns/Usos/Paul Heyman segment was awesome. Why can’t WWE put that amount of effort in every segment they do?
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Whoever decided to bring Trae Young on the MSG SmackDown deserves a raise. Such a brilliant move. Trae Young is more of a heel in MSG than most of the roster.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
That episode of SmackDown was easily the best WWE produced television show in over 2 years. Not a second of it felt like a waste of time.

The opening segment was awesome, the Trae Young stuff was a lot of fun, Rollins and Edge had a kickass match, the tag title match was fantastic as well, and the return of The Demon Finn Balor was such an incredible moment.

If WWE could produce shows like this on a weekly basis, maybe AEW wouldn’t have the momentum it currently has. Because this episode of SmackDown was the best WWE produced television episode in a long, long time.
Background Pony #0D07
Andrade El Idolo vs PAC was a very Nice Match on AEW Rampage, definetly worth checking out Ladies & Gentlemen! :)

#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #ANDRADEvsPAC
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Seeing Smackdown back in MSG is a tear to my eyes Seth vs Edge awesome a Tag Team match never disappoints Brock Lesnar Reigns and Paul amazing but one biggest problem on Smackdown Becky and Bianca contract signing put me to sleep it was really boring watching it and ended up skipping it.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Some quick thoughts on NXT tonight.

Happy to see Bronson Rechsteiner make his debut. Don’t know why WWE changed his name. I thought Rex Steiner was a badass name. That being said, I’m excited for him possibly feuding with Ciampa for the title.

Speaking of…

I’m happy Ciampa is NXT champ again, but I don’t know why Pete Dunne or LA Knight didn’t win it. You know, since Bronson is likely going to win the belt in the future and ideally you would want him winning the title from a heel. My only guess is they want someone who’s had held the belt before putting over the young guy.

Not really a fan of taking Kyle O’Reilly out of the match and putting in a guy that’s never wrestled in NXT before. I know you want an influx of new young talent, but if you want your audience to resent the new guys, then that’s a surefire way. That being said, I thought Von Wagner was impressive out there.

I really liked the wedding they did with Indi and Dexter. I thought it had the perfect blend of comedy and seriousness. It was goofy, sure, but I never thought it jumped the shark at any point. It was really well done.

Overall, I quite liked NXT tonight. I question some of the decisions put in place, like pushing new talent too fast too soon and Kevin Dunn’s nauseating camera cuts, but I thought for a revamped show this was a good first outing.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
This is the new NXT Vince McMahon sorry but it was awful arena is okay the theme song should of been Poppy still not some crap rap trash music NXT has been always metal and finally this new guy Bron Breakker he is just another boring big guy sorry but I’m giving this new NXT a D- main event was good wedding i liked the rest in the trash sorry Old man Vince NXT is dead
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide