Wrestling thread

Background Pony #5471
AEW Fight For The Fallen 2021 tonight, should definetly be a very Fun Show f#ck yeah! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWFightForTheFallen #FightForTheFallen #AEWonTNT #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Being there live, the five wrestlers who got the biggest ovation were Hangman Page and The Dark Order, Chris Jericho, Darby Allin, Thunder Rosa, and Hiroshi Tanahashi.

Haku also got a pretty good pop, but I don’t think anybody in the crowd for a second thought his son was gonna win. Once they made their entrances, the Lance Archer match was pretty quiet.

Also, Nick Gage got a great reaction as well. There were some boos because he was MJF’s guy, but overall I would say it was 90% positive. Plus, there was a ton of MDK chants.

The three most booed wrestlers were MJF, The Elite, and surprisingly, QT Marshall, who came out during the dark tapings. I was surprised because it wasn’t go away heat. It sounded like genuine “boo the bad guy” heat.
Background Pony #5471
Being there live, the five wrestlers who got the biggest ovation were Hangman Page and The Dark Order, Chris Jericho, Darby Allin, Thunder Rosa, and Hiroshi Tanahashi.
Haku also got a pretty good pop, but I don’t think anybody in the crowd for a second thought his son was gonna win. Once they made their entrances, the Lance Archer match was pretty quiet.
Also, Nick Gage got a great reaction as well. There were some boos because he was MJF’s guy, but overall I would say it was 90% positive. Plus, there was a ton of MDK chants.
The three most booed wrestlers were MJF, The Elite, and surprisingly, QT Marshall, who came out during the dark tapings. I was surprised because it wasn’t go away heat. It sounded like genuine “boo the bad guy” heat.

The other quite intriguing Topic is, how many CM Punk References/Teases were happening on the Show?! ;)

#BestInTheWorld #BITW #CMPunkToAEWConfirmed? #AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AEWFightForTheFallen #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I’m very sad that Bray Wyatt got released. The original Bray Wyatt character was really, really good. On top of that, I really liked the original idea of The Fiend where anybody who has a match with him is affected in some way. Hell, Seth Rollins’ current heel character came about as a direct result of The Fiend.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I really feel sorry for Alexa Bliss. People are actively attacking her on Twitter saying she ruined Bray Wyatt’s career, so much so that she had to lock her account. You can’t blame the poor girl for bad creative. It’s not her fault.
Background Pony #5471
Fantasy Scenario: Windham Rotunda(Bray Wyatt) is the Successor of The Exalted One(Brodie Lee) & will join the Dark Order to tribute & respect his Friend’s Legacy until Negative One(Brodie Lee Jr) is ready to take the Throne.

How does this Sound Guys? :o
Background Pony #5471
Dave Meltzer said the reason for Wyatt’s release was due to budget cuts

LMAO this Embarrasment of a Company! Hopefully Windham shoves it in their POS Faces when his Creativity is truly shining somewhere Else mhm… :)

#SupportTheAlternative #VinceSucks #BrucePrichardSucks #WWEHigherUpsAreTrash
Background Pony #5471
@Background Pony #5471
Buddy, you can’t fucking blame Bruce Prichard for everything. Vince has the final say, not fucking Bruce.

Of course not I’m well aware of that. Bruce is just a Douchebag Yes Man(shout out to Punk) & a Ball Licker it’s common Knowledge.

Vince & Nick Khan are the Main Problem of why WWE is seen as a Laughing Stock in the Realm.

They can shove their “Media Company” somewhere where the Sun doesn’t shine, at the meantime AEW does the Cool Stuff in todays Wrestling Landscape!

I’m looking forward of what TK has in Store for the upcoming Months… ;)
Background Pony #5471
I like Bruce. He seems like a nice guy. I don’t know how being perceived as a douchebag yes man is enough to tell the guy to fuck off. You mean to tell me that Tony Kahn doesn’t have yes men? I’m sure he does.

First of, Bruce Prichard is being called “Vince 2.0” for a Reason, he brings absolutely nothing to the Table, that’s why People like him need to go period.

About Tony Khan, it’s clear AEW is the Definition of a Family like Environment, there’s no such Thing as “Walking on Egg Shells” or Corporate BS going on overthere.

I mean if Punk really is Coming Back to Wrestling for AEW, that just proves how All Elite Wrestling is the Place where the Freedom really exists eeyup! :D
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
To summarize:

• Bandido defeats Black Taurus in the main event, to retain the PWG World Championship.

• Bandido grabs a mic and praises Black Taurus and thanks the crowd.

• Demonic Flamita runs in and attacks Bandido. Black Taurus joins in in beating him down.

• The lights go out, and Super Dragon appears. He delivers a curb stomp to Bandido, seemingly allied with Flamita and Taurus.

• Brody King comes out to make the save, but is beaten down by the 3-on-1 attack.

• The lights go out, and Malakai Black appears! He sends Super Dragon packing and Malakai and Brody embrace.

• Malakai grabs the mic and says he’ll be back on 9/26 (Threemendous VI).

• Brody King says he’ll go wherever Malakai goes.

Sounds like Malakai, Brody, and Bandido vs Super Dragon, Flamita, and Black Taurus for Threemendous VI.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
A report has come out saying that Adam Cole’s contract expires after SummerSlam. Personally speaking, if I was him, after having seen what they did to Karrion Kross, I’d probably leave WWE and join AEW. Vince is gonna take one look at him and think he’s too small.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide