Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

I II II L
So, Eva Marie is not coming back as a full time wrestler. She's gonna be a manager for Piper Niven.

Honestly, I think the pair could really work. Piper is a good wrestler and Eva is a heat magnet, so if some of Eva's heat rubs off on Piper, you're possibly looking at the next big female star.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

I II II L
My one main concern is that they're gonna turn Piper Niven into a comedy character like Bertha Faye. I really hope they don't do that, because Piper is a pretty good wrestler.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Artist -

I II II L
That Roman Reigns Rey Mysterio Hell In a Cell match was really good. That powerbomb spot in particular looked absolutely deadly.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Artist -

I II II L
The ending of Cesaro Rollins was a little odd where Cesaro worked the arm but Rollins ended up winning using his arm, but I thought the match was very good.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Artist -

I II II L
Sami and Kevin had a very good match. I hope Owens didn't injure his arm. He was holding it during the match. Hope it's just selling.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Artist -

I II II L
When has hitting someone with the announce table cover ever resulted in a DQ? A shame, because I thought Rhea and Charlotte were having a good match until the lame finish.
Posted Report
Count Adramalekhovich Searmagomedov
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Artist -

Unorthodox Pacifico Man
Hello. Ex pro-wrestling fan turned MMA fan here. I'm just here to left this post about if Justin Gaethje ever joined any pro wrestling organization, he would be one of the greatest and hilarious oversellers of all time. He would give Dolph Ziggler a run for his money.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Artist -

I II II L
Here are the people that have been released so far today

• Ever-Rise (Chase Parker & Matt Martel)

• Fandango

• Ariya Daivari

• Tony Nese
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Online Pony & Furry Merchandise Store

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~