Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I feel sorry for Alverez. Bryan didn’t even know about the Dave Meltzer Bruce Mitchell podcast until after it was posted, and now he’s the one who had to apologize and clean up the mess.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
You know what, I’ll have to be honest for myself about the current status of professional wrestling…

I’ve lost my interests on it ever since 2018 and I don’t see anymore of anything from it.

AEW is an amazing organization and an alternative to the already shitty WWE but from my perspective of it, I still find the lack of charisma on some of their roster.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
WWE is doing Hell In a Cell next month and Money In The Bank in July because WWE wants Money In The Bank to take place in front of fans.

I wonder what the October Pay Per View will be. Maybe Halloween Havoc or Badd Blood?
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I think we’re probably getting Bobby Lashley Vs Drew McIntyre in Hell In a Cell next month, which if it does happen, could play out in a number of ways. If Drew fails to win against Lashley a third time, it really makes him ice cold in terms of his character. Yet at the same time, the big money match is obviously Lashley Vs Lesnar. Do you give Drew the title to avoid him looking dead in the water, or do you risk potential character assassination by continuing to build to the inevitable Bobby Lashley Vs Brock Lesnar WWE Championship match? I say have Lashley retain and take the risk. Maybe have someone help Lashley win to make the lost sting less for Drew.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Reigns Vs Cesaro was such a great match. Even though I knew going in Cesaro wasn’t going to win, I thought they put on a hell of a show. Great stuff.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I like how for months fans have been complaining about Roman’s matches all ending with outside interference. And yet the one time they have him win clean, people are still complaining. Fickle.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
It’s ironic how in the Miz documentary that was recently released, Miz makes note of the fact he’s never suffered an injury on the main roster. And then about a month later, Miz gets injured. That really stings.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I agree with everyone else crapping on the lumberjack zombies, but isn’t it funny how some people are saying zombies have no place in wrestling when Undertaker’s gimmick, when you really break it down, is that of a zombie? His gimmick is that he’s dead and he’s risen from the grave. That would mean Undertaker, arguably the best wrestling gimmick of all time, is a zombie.
Background Pony #DA94
@Holofan4life  
Or Extreme Rules, since 2018 was gonna have it on that month. Would get interesting if they reused “The Horror Show” slogan.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
@QuasarNova  
I think goofy gimmicks havs a place in wrestling. But stuff like Retribution and the zombie lumberjacks don’t work because they don’t embrace the goofiness. Luchasaurus works because it’s a silly gimmick and he embraces it. Undertaker worked because he fully embraced it. If it was anyone else, it would come off as hooky. I just don’t agree with the mindset that all goofy gimmicks are crap.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide