Wrestling thread

Background Pony #CEC2
Kenny Omega is adding some Championship Belts to his Collection tonight, he should NOT LOSE in any way, it would be Booking Malpractice & completly ruin his “Belt Collector” Story! :o

#KennyOmega #TheBeltCollector #TheCleaner #BestBoutMachine #ChangeTheWorld #TheGodOfProWrestling #TheGodAmongInsects
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I really liked the way Impact booked Omega Vs Swann. They made it seem like there was going to be a bullshit finish with a ton of interference, but they instead had Omega win clean. I thought the finish was a masterclass in booking.
Background Pony #CEC2
Too Sweet! Kenny Omega won the IMPACT World Title in a Great Bout against Rich Swann, Mauro Ranallo being on Commentary made the Match feel even Better no question!

By the way, I loved Mauro’s Line at the End about Pandora’s Box being Opened, just Amazing Stuff haha! :D

#KennyOmega #TheBeltCollector #TheCleaner #BestBoutMachine #TheGodOfProWrestling #TheGodAmongInsects #ChangeTheWorld
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
According to Mickie James, before she was released by WWE, she pitched an all women’s brand. In response, someone from creative said that the Evolution Pay Per View from 2018 did the lowest buyrate of all time and that, and I quote, “Women’s Wrestling doesn’t make money”.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
So it turns out Blood and Guts won’t be a one match show after all. There’s four other matches, including Cody Vs QT, which I’m surprised they’re not doing their first match at Double or Nothing.
Background Pony #CEC2
Jon Moxley vs Yuji Nagata on the May 12th Episode of Dynamite for the IWGP US Heavyweight Championship, that’s so Cool! I didn’t expect that, i was certain the Match would happen on NJPW Strong, but this is a pleasant Surprise yay! :D

#AEWxNJPW #ForbiddenDoor #PandorasBox #MOXvsNAGATA #DeathRiderVsBlueJustice
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I laugh, laugh, laugh at the idiots who feel the WWE product will turn around once Bruce Prichard gets fired. I find this especially asinine because A) the same people who crap on Raw praise SmackDown, as if both shows aren’t run by the same people backstage, and B) Prichard was gone from the company for over 10 years and even when he was gone Raw still sucked. Sure, there were periods in time in the last decade or so where Raw was good, like that Summer 2011 period shortly after CM Punk’s pipebomb or early 2014, but I remember specifically watching Raw during the guest host era, a time in which was really awful and Prichard had nothing to do with it.

Raw is definitely in a major creative slump. It’s been in a slump ever since Prichard replaced Heyman in his role. But Raw has sucked before even without Bruce Prichard, so I don’t know why the fuck people are calling for his head. As long as McMahon is in charge, nothing is gonna change. Plain and simple.

Incidentally, the last time I thought Raw was really good was when Miz was champ. The two episodes with Miz as champion was actually very compelling, and that’s because the episodes told a narrative. Both episodes were about Miz being a chickenshit heel and being forced to defend his title and trying to sneak his way out of it. It told a story over the course of three hours, which is something Raw normally doesn’t do. That’s the last time I’ve really enjoyed Raw.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

According to Mickie James, before she was released by WWE, she pitched an all women’s brand. In response, someone from creative said that the Evolution Pay Per View from 2018 did the lowest buyrate of all time and that, and I quote, “Women’s Wrestling doesn’t make money”.

Yeah, December to Dismember and Herb’s UWF would like a word with that hack from creative.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Yeah, December to Dismember and Herb’s UWF would like a word with that hack from creative.

And even if it did a lower buyrate than those two, Evolution was released at a time where buyrates don’t matter as much. They had The Network, which drastically reduced their Pay Per View business, so how can you blame an all women’s Pay Per View for something that you yourself are responsible for?
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
So now that Daniel Bryan is barred from SmackDown after losing to Roman, it would be interesting to see him go to Raw. I think he could have some kick-ass matches with Lashley, Riddle, and Drew McIntyre before retiring.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Next week’s episode of SmackDown is gonna be a throwback episode, to which I have one simple request: BRING BACK THE SMACKDOWN FIST. That is all I ask for.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Decided to do this again. If MLP Characters had wrestling theme songs

Twilight Sparkle: Lets Light It Up (AJ LEE) / Devils Sky (Kenny Omega NJPW) (Heel)  
Rainbow Dash: Worlds Apart (Sami Zayn) / Return Of The Fire (Cesaro)  
Pinkie Pie: Turn It Up (Bayley) / Good Friendship Song /Let Me In (The Feind) (Heel)  
Rarity: Like A Lady (Lacy Evans) /Blue Blood (Hunter Hearst Helmsley) (Heel)  
Applejack: Hardcore Country (Mickie James TNA) /Longhorn (Heel) (JBL)  
Fluttershy: International Woman (Gail Kim) - All The Things She Said (Victoria) (Heel)  
Spike: Glorious Domination (Robert Roode) / Dragon (Ultimo Dragon) (Heel)

Princess Celestia: Pomp And Circumstance (Macho Man Randy Savage)  
Princess Luna: Arrival (Sting AEW)  
Princess Cadance: A Girl Like That (Torrie Wilson) /Bella Napoli (Johnny Stamboli) (Heel)  
Shining Armor: Perfection (Mr Perfect Curt Hennig)  
Discord: Controlled Chaos (Sanity)  
Sunset Shimmer: This Fire Burns (CM Punk) - (Seondary) - Blood Brother (Christian Attitude Era theme) (Heel)  
Starlight Glimmer: Just Close Your Eyes (Christian 2005) - End Of Days (The Corre) (Heel)  
Trixie: I Came To Play (The Miz) - Carnivool (The Menagerie TNA) (Heel)  
Scootaloo: Rebel Heart (Johnny Gargano)  
Applebloom: Double J (Jeff Jarrett WWE) - Southern Pride (Lance Cade And Trevor Murdoch) (Heel)  
Sweetie Belle: Right Now (AJ Lee 1st theme) - Paparazzi (Melina) (Heel)  
Big Mac - Blue Collar Solid (Otis) - Phenomenal ( AJ Styles) (Heel)

Nightmare Moon: Dark Side (The Undertaker) - Broken Dreams (Drew McIntyre) (Secondary)  
Chrysalis: Schizophrenic (Mankind)- St Valentines Day Massacre (PPV Theme) (Secondary)  
King Sombra - Out From The Shadows (2014) (Sting WWE Theme)  
Lord Tirek - I Am Stronger (Braun Strowman)  
The Storm King - Another Way Out (Viscera)  
Tempest Shadow - Invasion (Goldberg)  
Cozy Glow - Puppets On A String (Gail Kim TNA)  
Stygian - (Pony Of Shadows) Sting (Sting WCW theme)  
Flim Flam Brothers - Vau De Vire (The Vaudevillians)  
Daybreaker - I Bring The Darkness (King Corbin)

Starswirl The Bearded - Pale Rider (Mordecai)  
Somnambula - Guru (Sonjay Dutt TNA)  
Rockhoof - Hellfire (Sheamus)  
Mistmane - War Robe (Kenzo Susuki)  
Flash Magnus - Medal (Kurt Angle)  
Mage Meadowbrook - Sheepherder (Erick Rowan)  
Gallus - Gallantry (Defining moment remix) (Drew Mcintyre)  
Smolder - Domination V2 (Bobby Lashley)  
Yona - Tribal Trouble (Umaga)  
Sandbar - Hey Bro (Matt Riddle)  
Silverstream - Obsession (Mickie James)  
Ocellus - The Future (Asuka)

Diamond Tiara - All Grown Up (Stephanie McMahon)  
Silver Spoon - G.O.A.T. (Tino Sabatelli)  
Thorax - Take Over (Christian TNA/AEW Theme)  
Pharynx - Scream (Raven TNA Theme)  
Babs Seed - Brooklyn (Nunzio)  
Princess Ember - Free The Flame (Ember Moon)  
Granny Smith - Ooh Baby (Mae Young/ Fabulous Moolah)  
Zecora - Virtual Voodoo (Umaga)  
Iron Will - Enforcer (Brock Lesnar first theme)  
Pipsqueak - Rule Brittania (British Bulldog)  
Dr Caballeron - Realeza (Alberto Del Rio)  
Lightning Dust - Cross The Line (Lance Storm WCW)  
Capper - Too Much Mustard (The Kat)  
Sunburst - Vs The World (Nick Aldis/Magnus TNA)  
Princess Flurry Heart - Reborn (Curtis Axel)  
Sweetie Drops/Bon Bon - FBI (Full Blooded Italians) 2003  
Luster Dawn - Next Generation Of Great (Jason Jordan)  
Zephyr Breeze - Radio (Zack Ryder)  
DJ PONE3 - Opposite Ends Of The World (Murphy Old Theme)  
Dr Whooves - It’s Time (Gregory Helms)  
Button Mash - Playing With Power (TJP)  
Derpy Hooves - Emmalution (Emma)  
Gilda - LoveFuryPassionEnergy (Lita)  
Lyra Heartstrings - Tredici (Carmella)

Tag Team  
Mane 6 - Horesman (The Four Horsemen)  
Cutie Mark Crusaders - Loaded (Hardy Boyz)- Are You Ready (D-Generation X) (Heel)  
Lyra And Bon Bon - Angel On My Shoulder (The Beautiful People)  
The Student Six - We Are One (The Nexus)  
Starlight Glimmer and Trixie - We’re In The Middle Of It (Curt Hawkins And Zack Ryder)  
Legion Of Doom - Burned (Kane Attitude Era)  
Big Mac and Sugar Belle -With My Baby Tonight (Jeff Jarrett/ Road Dogg)  
The Wonderbolts - Patriot (Jack Swagger)

Probably missing a couple but yea…
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I haven’t seen the A&E Randy Savage documentary yet, but from what I heard, it kinda came off as a hit piece on the guy. Which is crazy to think that given the fluff piece they did on Austin and they didn’t even touch his domestic abuse allegations.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Eva Marie is back in WWE. Was never a huge fan of hers outside of that brief SmackDown gimmick where she never wrestled, but hopefully this time goes better. I mean, how can it not?
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
It is funny, though, the timing of it all. You release a bunch of female talent, including Billie Kay, who was over with the fans, and yet you hirer back Eva Marie. I know Eva was in reality rehired 5 or 6 months ago, so her coming back after all the cuts is just coincidental, but the timing of this all is hilarious to me.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
According to Fightful.com, Daniel Bryan is no longer under contract with WWE. His contract legitimately expired after his match Friday with Roman.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide