Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I’m shocked Joe got released

I’m surprised, but also not really. Joe was injury prone and spent a lot of time on the sidelines. I do think he could’ve stayed as a commentator for WWE. He was pretty good in the role.
Background Pony #D13A
Can’t wait for the Inevitable Samoa Joe vs CM Punk Match in AEW….. ;)

#PunkVsJoe #MakeItHappenTonyKhan #GiveThePeopleWhatTheyWant #AllEliteWrestling
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I think WWE is experiencing another Covid outbreak. Because why else would AJ/Omos miss two weeks of Raw right after winning the titles at WrestleMania?
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
It looks like we may be getting a Randy Orton Matt Riddle tag team, which honestly, I’m all for. Even though it’s another thrown together tag team, it gives both guys something to do. Plus, I think the pairing of Orton and Riddle could be a lot of fun.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Surprisingly, there wasn’t a huge drop in the Raw ratings. Last week, Raw had 2.026 million viewers. This week, it was around 2.017 million viewers. It’s amazing to me the ratings are higher than they were last year around this time given I thought Raw last year was overall a better show.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Apparently, Daniel Bryan is upset he was involved in the main event of WrestleMania. He pushed hard behind the scenes for the main event to be Edge Vs Roman one on one and feels that by making it a triple threat, he detracted from the match.
Background Pony #CEC2
NJPW Wrestlers I would like to see doing Appearences in AEW:

Kota Ibushi  
Kazuchika Okada  
Jay White  
Minoru Suzuki  
Will Ospreay  
Guerillas of Destiny  
El Phantasmo  
Tomohiro Ishii  
Shingo Takagi  
Toru Yano

#AEWxNJPW
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Apparently Charlotte is out to get dental surgery. Which begs the question why did she return to TV when she was gonna be out again anyway?

Personally, I think she returned to TV to show there’s no ill feelings between her and WWE for releasing Andrade. But maybe I’m wrong and am just being a bit conspiratorial.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Someone on Reddit did an AMA and it was about how his wife was engaged to Mark Carrano, who was let go because of the Mickie James trash bag incident. It’s since been deleted, but here are the key highlights.

• The poster was 100% Verified by a mod.

• The poster’s wife was previously engaged to Mark Carrano, and she worked in the legal department at WWE.

• The story about hiding the titles under the bed in his guest room was CONFIRMED by the wife.

• The poster’s wife was in an episode of Say Yes to the Dress, where Mark Carrano was the groom.

• Vince McMahan RSVP’d no to Mark Carrano’s wedding. (Funny)

• The poster’s wife was the one who wrote CM Punk’s release paperwork & was responsible for the fax going out on his wedding day. She felt horrible about it. They did not know it was his wedding day. She was actually a huge fan of CM Punk.

• Mark Carrano was always super weird and creepy around the female talent.

• She didn’t like Paul Heyman, and there was a significant reason, but she didn’t go into great detail about it. They chose not to discuss it.

• The final straw of their relationship (The poster’s wife and Mark Carrano) was a fight where he threatened to drown her cat in the ocean. He shared a picture of the cat, who is still a beloved member of the family: https://imgur.com/gallery/z9ekjbi

• Mark Carrano got so angry about Notre Dame losing a football game that the wife was actually uncomfortable.

• As far as the McMahon’s go, he said every crazy story you’ve heard about Vince is probably true. Stephanie is a delight. Shane is treated like an outsider.

• Vince never eats catering. (In response to a question about Vince and Steak Wraps)

• Vince has no idea who people are outside of the people employed by WWE. A popular celebrity was brought in and Vince was like “Who the fuck is this guy?”

• Vince only works out to “Back in Black” by AC/DC. When people are in the WWE Gym and hear that playing, they know Vince is on his way.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide