Wrestling thread

Background Pony #D13A
I checked out WM 37, the Highlight of Night 1 for me personally was easily Claudio/Cesaro’s Win over Rollins(seeing the UFO was quite a Sweet Thing) & the Highlight of Night 2 was easily & by far the Triple Threat(everything else was just Meaningless & Uninteresting to me).

(I think that was enough of WWE for me this Year, definetly wont watch any Godawful Weekly Shows of this Product, my Mind hasn’t changed on that)

Oh man a lot of Botchamania Material these Two Nights gave for sure XD :D
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
This has to be the worst RAW after Wrestlemania i have seen in years it’s just another episode but with only two surprises Charlotte and Viking Raiders that’s all no Becky no Ronda or anyone else but the only awesome return is the Firefly Funhouse.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
@Holofan4life  
This time it’s my last i was hoping to see something big but nope just two returns Charlotte and Viking Raiders then we got Retribution attacking Drew random stuff from creative writing and that Woman’s Tag Team match i do not want to talk about.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
For as awful as Raw was last night, it was a ratings success. Over 2 million people watched Raw last night, with Raw ranking first in the 18 to 49 demographic. It’s going to be interesting to see the decline in ratings next week and how much it falls.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Speaking f Finn, maybe it’s just becuase i haven’t really been paying as much attention to the wrestling scene as i used to, but i was really surprised to find out that he got himself tattoos.

He never striked me as the type who would get any.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
Great wrestling from AEW this week the first match to the Matt vs Allen match

Other news a fan was tested positive for Covid at Wrestlemania weekend
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Here are the list of people that got released by WWE

Samoa Joe (Last appearance: WrestleMania 37 commentary)

Billie Kay (Last appearance: WrestleMania 37)

Peyton Royce (Last appearance: March 22, 2021 Raw)

Mickie James (Last appearance: NXT TakeOver Stand & Deliver pre-show)

Chelsea Green (Last appearance: Nov. 13, 2020 SmackDown – injured)

Tucker (Last appearance: March 29, 2021 Raw)

Kalisto (Last appearance: April 9, 2021 SmackDown before WrestleMania)

Wesley Blake (Last appearance: Dec. 11, 2020 SmackDown)

Bo Dallas
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Billie Kay was legitimately the funniest wrestler on the roster. Even funnier than R-Truth. Her facial expressions were amazing. The fact she got let go is such an injustice.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
So you

• break up a highly entertaining and popular tag team in Iiconics

• Billie Kay gets herself over despite storyline

• Reward: you are fired.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide