Wrestling thread

Background Pony #29F9
Wow! That was an Amazing & unexpected Ending we saw on Dynamite, MJF being the Leader of a new Faction/Group/Stable is a Nice Thing, this Faction War between Inner Circle & MJF’s Group should be Fun Stuff yeah!

Oh & by the way, of course Maki Itoh was very Entertaining on Dynamite too hehe! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #29F9
AEW Dynamite was pretty Enjoyable overall this week!

The Stand Out Highlights were that Fantastic Promo by MJF & Tully Blanchard introducing us to The Pinnacle & of course that Incredible Unsanctioned Lights Out Match between Thunder Rosa & Britt Baker, that Match absolutely showed how much Enjoyable the Womens Division in AEW can be hehe! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWStPatricksDaySlam #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
NJPW is receiving backlash because they did an angle today where Will Ospreay attacked his girlfriend Bea Priestley. Even apparently some of the veterans of NJPW are saying it was a stupid booking decision.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
It’s also being said that some of the anger from the veterans comes not from the fact NJPW did an angle where a man attacked a woman, but that nobody told the veterans that the angle was gonna happen. I don’t know if that’s true or not, but I definitely could see why they would be mad if that is the case.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Fastlane turned out to be a tale of two shows. The first half was bad, but the second half was pretty good. There were three matches that ranged from great to fantastic. So, I can’t really complain.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
I wasn’t really into the PPV the first half was dreadful the final hour was the best Drew vs Sheamus Roman vs Daniel Bryan saved it but Fastlane was pretty meh

5/10 also Andrade Cein Almas is release now Aleister Black’s turn.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I was watching the Broken Skull Sessions with Randy Orton and he said he thought his three best years were 2009, 2011, and 2020. I feel in the moment it’s easy to crap on 2020 WWE and be like “Oh, the main roster stuff was terrible.” And I think people can be quick to dismiss Orton’s 2020 because he was on Raw and Raw wasn’t as good as SmackDown. But I think years down the line we’re gonna look back at Orton’s 2020 and be like “Holy shit. This was one of his best years in wrestling.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide