Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Undertaker said in an interview that he feels this generation of WWE superstars isn’t as tough as past generations and are too busy playing video games. Personally speaking, I think playing video games is a much better pastime for wrestlers than hazing people in the shower like JBL allegedly used to do or having the head trainer give naked stinkfaces while jelly doughnuts dangle over his ass. Or how about doing drugs so much that it leads to premature death? Surely that was just a sign of the old guard being tougher.

I think Undertaker really put this foot in his mouth. But then again, maybe I’m just not tough enough to understand Undertaker’s mentality.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Holofan4life  
Yep, only to Premium subscribers (both ad-supported and ad-free versions of the Peacock Premium tier. And hopefully for those subscribed to Xfinity X1 and Flex who received Peacock Premium for free, like my brother.)

Since WWE will shut down the standalone service in the US in March, what will happen to the international versions of the WWE Network?
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I have such mixed feelings about the whole Fiend/Orton/Alexa Bliss storyline. On the one hand, I think Alexa has been awesome in the role and I do like her and Orton playing mind games with each other. On the other hand, some of the stuff like her riding on a rocking horse is just so stupid.

I’ve liked what they did at TLC, Alexa’s performance, seeing Alexa pour gasoline on her, the fire ball spot, and Randy Orton attacking Bliss, but there’s also a ton of things I just don’t like. First off, like I said, the rocking horse thing they did on Monday was stupid. It just felt very idiotic. Alexa is meant to be creepy, but to have it happened during the middle of her match felt dumb. Second, I really don’t like how Asuka has been portrayed in this scenario. I think having her be involved in this storyline was a mistake. And I know it was done to build up to Orton RKO’ing Alexa, but I feel they could’ve went about it a different way. Or at least have Asuka not appear afraid of Alexa.

I don’t have a problem with the face heel dynamic, though. I know I’ve heard from people who say they don’t like this storyline because nobody is likable, but I disagree. It makes me want to see The Fiend kick Orton’s ass. I mean, Orton literally set the man on fire. How do people not that The Fiend is supposed to be an antihero like Jason in the later Friday The 13th movies? Yes, The Fiend possessed Alexa and she’s doing his bidding. Neither one of them are good guys per se. But they’re a hell of a lot more likable than Orton. They’re the lesser of two evils basically, and this storyline makes me want to see Orton get his comeuppance.
Background Pony #850D
It’s pretty Neat that Negative One(Brodie Lee Jr.) with 9 Years old is better as a Commentator than all the WWE Commentators combined LOL! :D

#NegativeOne #BrodieLeeJr #JoinDarkOrder #AEWDark
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Dax and Jungle Boy was fantastic. I don’t think it was a match of the year contender like some people are saying, but I still thought it was very good. I’d probably rate it 4 stars.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Here’s an actual quote in the latest issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

“because most of the YouTube video consumption of wrestling comes from India, but advertisers know those viewers are worthless.”
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I have this gut feeling that Goldberg is gonna beat Drew McIntyre. I don’t want that to happen, but my gut is saying it’s gonna happen.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Here is the match card order tonight.

• Charlotte & Asuka vs. Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler (Kickoff)

• Goldberg vs. Drew McIntyre

• Sasha Banks vs. Carmella

• Bad Bunny’s Musical Performance

• Women’s Royal Rumble

• Kevin Owens vs. Roman Reigns

• Men’s Royal Rumble

Source: Fightful Select
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
It’s interesting to see that Goldberg and Drew are likely opening. Wonder if that means something.

Also, around 24 hours ago, Seth Rollins was around 14/1 for the mens Rumble. He is now 2/1 second favourite
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide