Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Apparently there are talks of Chelsea Green getting a name change. One of the names WWE is allegedly thinking of giving is taking away the first name and just calling her Green.

Can you imagine being a wrestler and you have one name and it’s a fucking color? And people say WWE taking away Matt Riddle’s first name was awful. Holy shit. Green.

And here’s your winner… Green!
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Here’s a comparison of the entrance times both Cody Rhodes and Hikaru Shida received on the last four episodes of Dynamite.

November 18th, 2020

Cody Rhodes: 1:35 min

Hikaru Shida: 0:00 min

November 11th, 2020

Cody Rhodes: 1:43 min

November 4th, 2020

Cody Rhodes: 2:08 min

Hikaru Shida: 1:18 min

October 28th, 2020

Cody Rhodes: 1:40 min

If AEW doesn’t care about their women’s division, why should we care?
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I feel very sad to hear Lana talk about she is suffering depression because of all the online bullying she receives. I don’t think no wrestler gets bullied as much as Lana does.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I loved the booking of Seth Rollins tonight with him sacrificing himself. If this is the end of the Messiah character, what a perfect way to go out.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Since team Raw bested team SmackDown, that means Retribution is technically better than both of them, seeing as Retribution defeated team Raw this past Monday.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide