Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I actually thought there was a lot of enjoyable stuff on Raw this week. El Gran Gordo, Elias’ concert, AJ Styles Vs. Matt Riddle, Ali’s promo. More importantly, it felt fresh. This is the freshest Raw has felt in a couple months. There was no constant rematches like there normally is.

Now, watch as they repeat the same matches for the next 5 episodes.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
So they broke the IIconics up just to have Peyton Royce team with Lacey Evans?

As a big fan of the IIconics, this breaks my heart.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Welcome to RAW a show that keeps failing to make new stars great. Retibution loses their first match as a team man has WWE gave up on the stable also i hate the trap rap music for RAW it’s my opinion i doesn’t really fit the show.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
If what people say about The Fiend turning face (after going against Retribution) is true, then I’ll be glad to forgive Alexa Bliss for turning heel, even in her new persona with the Fiend.

Not sure if the same will go to the Mysterio Family for not letting me have Aaliyah as my other wrestling waifu thanks to mistrusting Murphy even if he’s against Seth Rollins. (And before you call me out, she’s 19. Over 18.)
Background Pony #8991
The Commentary on AEW Dark is just beyond Amazing, it’s a Must Listen everysingle Week yeah! :D

#AEWDark #Taz #Excalibur
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I do wonder what the reaction would be if WWE was the one who did the Jericho MJF segment. I wonder if it would be less positively received.
Background Pony #8991
AEW Dynamite was very damn Enjoyable this week!

The Cleaner resurfaced pretty much, Fenix vs Pentagon was just Amazing & that Steak Dinner Segment with Chris Jericho & MJF was even more Unique as I thought it would be(the Two doing a Duet Musical was something like out of a Classic Disney Movie when the Villains were singing together or something out of Family Guy XD)! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
No question AEW wins over NXT a great Jericho and MJF promo and a fantastic match with Pentagon vs Rey Feinx and what did NXT have oh Cobra Commander Patt Mcafee and nothing else except the triple threat match good opener for the show you see why both shows are worth watching than Monday Night RAW.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide