Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Jeff Hardy is one crazy motherfucker. He’s in his 40’s and he’s still doing ladder spots. What an insane individual. Bless this man.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I love the storyline of the Drew McIntyre/Randy Orton match where everyone Orton put on the injured list is coming back to get revenge. Big Show, Christian, Shawn Michaels, they’re getting payback.

I know some people will say it makes McIntyre look weak by being helped by three other people, but I feel this is the perfect book end to the Randy Orton being a dickhead storyline that’s been going on since the middle of the year.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
Dear Alexa Bliss haters:  
full

You just made her turn heel… God, I hope you’re satisfied. If the so-called “simps” will turn on her and give her death threats or cancel her, YOU’RE TO BLAME. YOU JUST RUINED SUCH A GOOD GIRL FOR ME or THE WHOLE WWE UNIVERSE.

I’M DONE WITH THIS WORLD. PROBABLY DONE WITH WWE.

Nice girls never last forever in wrestling. T_T
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
I’m just heartbroken because the writers of SmackDown listened to her goddamn haters and made me not like Alexa Bliss anymore. And don’t give me that kayfabe crap!

I want someone living in Connecticut to start a riot in WWE if the same thing goes for Aaliyah Mysterio thanks to Seth Freaking Rollins!

It’s hard to like heels outside of wrestling!
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I can’t believe they’re just giving away the first time Sasha and Bayley fight on the main roster on free TV. I know it’s probably going to end in a DQ, but I could easily see Sasha and Bayley being one of the main events of WrestleMania. Why give it away when Hell in a Cell is just around the corner?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide