Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I disagree with the decision to bring Velveteen Dream back to television. Especially since the allegations haven’t been disputed as of yet.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
According to rumors, here’s the card currently planned for SummerSlam.

*WWE Champion Drew McIntyre vs. Randy Orton.

*WWE Universal Champion Braun Strowman vs. Bray Wyatt.

*WWE Raw Women’s Champion Sasha Banks vs. Asuka.

*WWE Raw Tag Team Champions The Street Profits vs. Andrade & Angel Garza.

*WWE Intercontinental Champion AJ Styles Vs Jeff Hardy.

*WWE United States Champion Apollo Crews vs. MVP

*Dominik Mysterio vs. Seth Rollins - Singapore Cane and Weapons Legal.

*WWE Smackdown Women’s Champion Bayley vs. 8/14 Smackdown Battle Royal Winner.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Big spoiler for next week’s AEW show. You have been warned.

Rowan is debuting next week in a mask and he is gonna help Brodie Lee win the TNT Championship. Cody is dropping the TNT Championship to Brodie Lee next week.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Retribution is confirmed for Smackdown this week which means the show will suck like last week god i cannot take those London thugs being clowns.
Nodqfan

So with the recently released AEW talent being mainly (aside from Havoc) overseas talent who can’t travel would that mean PAC would be in danger of being cut in the future if he can’t travel and perform?
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
I wonder, what the hell even is Retribution?

And why on earth would they vandalize the WWE Performance Center?

Is it vengeance as the word means? Is it another wrestling promotion? Are they anarchistic and don’t give a shit?

Reasons like trends or movements and shit doesn’t fly for me.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
Somebody got a haircut that’s you Braun Strowman also the build up with Bliss lost my interest we know Fiend is winning the title and Bliss has been revealed as Sister Abigail.
Background Pony #8991
It was 10 Years ago when The Nexus got Buried/Ruined at SummerSlam, just one of many Examples of why the WWE Main Roster Product is in the Terrible its in these Days. :o

#TheNexus #CenaSucks

I would recommend for you All to check out the YouTube Video called “Top 10 Wrestlers that were Ruined by WWE” by Just Alyx, 100% worth checking out no question! :o
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide