Bryan Danielson  
Toru Yano  
Shinsuke Nakamura  
Prince Devitt  
Bray Wyatt  
Aaron Stevens

#AEW #AllEliteWrestling #AEWonTNT #AEWDynamite
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I was really impressed by Alex Reynolds and John Silver tonight. I know they are just there to eat pins and take losses, but I kinda wanna see them get a bit of a push. Maybe mix it up with The Young Bucks or Private Party. Alex Reynolds and John Silver are really talented.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
At 40, Randy Orton is one of the best if not the best heel in all of wrestling. The work he’s done in 2020 is the best he’s done in so many years. He plays such an amazing sadistic asshole.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
The biggest problem I have with Retribution isn’t their height or the booking. They look too similar to Akira Tozawa’s ninjas. Retribution is dressed so similarly to the ninjas that it’s hard to tell who’s who and what’s what.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
The whole build for Seth and Randy heel character on RAW was great while we get garbage from RAW Underground and Retribution acting like London youths.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
I have to give credit for WWE for signing Dominick hopefully his WWE run he has the eyes of Eddie Guerrero he could end up lie cheat and steal.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide