Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
TNT Programming Alert Week of August 17

Due to the NBA’s schedule, AEW: Dynamite will make the following shifts on TNT:

The Wednesday, August 19 episode will air on Saturday, August 22 at 6:00pm ET / 3:00pm PT

The Wednesday, August 26 episode will air Thursday, August 27 at 8:00pm ET/PT

The Wednesday, September 16 episode will air Thursday, September 17 at 8:00pm ET/PT
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Apparently a WWE faction is set to debut tonight on Monday Night Raw.

If I had to guess, it probably has something to do with Shane McMahon given he’s going to be appearing on Raw tonight. Maybe he’s the leader? Maybe he gets beat up? Who knows?
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
WWE spent all day promoting the fact that there was going to be a stable led by Shane McMahon. But that’s not what this is. This is basically Fight Club but not as cool.

Unless of course the group that set that thing on fire is supposed to be the faction and Shane McMahon has nothing to do with it.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I have issues with Raw Underground, but I do like that MVP, Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin usurped Shane McMahon as the owners of Raw Underground. I feel that really does a good job at painting them like a bunch of badasses.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Apparently there’s a rumor going around that AAA might buy CMLL. If that happens, that would be the biggest news story involving wrestling in a long, long time. Both AAA and CMLL are the two premier wrestling organizations in Mexico. AAA buying CMLL would be like how WWF bought WCW.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Holofan4life

It’s more the other way around. CMLL is to us what the NWA/AWA are to you guys, from where the best wrestlers came out and gave the best matches, then AAA came out as a response to CMLL having a monopoly and developing it’s own style and adopting the larger showbiz that modern wrestling is known for, while CMLL was dead set on it’s ways with an established way wrestling should and must be.

So if anything, AAA buying CMLL would be WCW buying WWF
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide