Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Apparently WWE is planning on putting on shows in the near future with fans in attendance despite over 30 of their employees testing positive for Coronavirus.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Apparently Jon Moxley contacted Dave Meltzer to let him know neither Vince McMahon, Triple H, or Kevin Dunn have contacted Renee Young after her Coronavirus diagnosis to ask her how she’s doing.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Another bland week of wrestling i couldn’t be bothered watching RAW NXT AEW and Smackdown this week not after the drama of allegations and WWE’s lack of Covid 19 testing watch some superstars will get it soon.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@Dashie41 YT  
Ironically it’s a cold. A really bad cold.

I’m a nurse, wearing full NBC gear each and every shift as people cough in my face, so I’m in a perfect position to appreciate the irony that it’s related to one of the least threatening diseases in the medical canon.
Background Pony #710E
AEW Fyter Fest Night 1 was definetly very Good overall, can’t wait for Fyter Fest Night 2 next week yeah! :D

#AEWDynamite #FyterFest #AllEliteWrestling #AEWonTNT #ImWithAEW
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
I’ll say it again ratings don’t matter both went up which is good as for next next day 2 both NXT and All Elite Wrestling will be good however Adam Cole vs Keith Lee was spoiled by some tool.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I’m not normally one to comment on Dave Meltzer’s ratings, because they are entirely subjective, but if he honestly thinks Cody vs Hager was deserving of a higher rating than Sasha vs Io, he is out of his damn mind.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide