Wrestling thread

Hollowfox Jaeger
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Still the Worst
@icey wicey 1517
She kinda mocked Hana Kimura's suicide.

And by that I meant, she talked about how she still stood strong even if she got bullied on the internet, and that caused a controversy maybe because she said it at the wrong time.
Posted Report
Background Pony #8963
FUCK YEAH! FTR are officially "Elite", can't wait for the upcoming Tag Team Classic between Them & The Young Bucks! :D

#FTR #AEW #FTRvsBucks #TagTeamWrestlingMatters
Posted Report
Holofan4life
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I II II L
I know some people are saying that the Jeff Hardy car crash storyline is in poor taste and capitalizing on Jeff's past tragedies of being reckless, but in my opinion it's more interesting than what they were previously doing with Jeff. It's like a who dunnit mystery.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

I II II L
@Dashie41 YT
Another weak episode of Smackdown three good matches and a terrible woman's match with Lacey Evens and Sonya Deville

Smackdown in my opinion was the best episode in a while.
Posted Report
Holofan4life

I II II L
I don't think Chris Jericho is racist just because he said All Lives Matter. I just think he's being ignorant. You can't say all lives matter when there are people in this world who think black people don't matter. Saying All Lives Matter undermines the cause of Black Lives Matter.

All lives matter, but unfortunately the world sees black lives as less important. THAT'S the point. Sadly it seems Jericho doesn't get that.
Posted Report
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
Such a Letdown for RAW this week i only enjoyed the Black vs Seth Rollins match only the rest including the bowling part was a pass also Nia Jax hurting Kairi Sane again made me hate her even more.
Posted Report
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@icey wicey 1517
I don't consider that a big loss at all; look how much financial trouble there was after Hogan's last time in TNA and how many people left due to wage cuts or insultingly low contract offers.

Yes, I know there were other issues, too, but still, it was a factor in that company's financial troubles.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~