Wrestling thread

Background Pony #8963
FUCK YEAH! FTR are officially “Elite”, can’t wait for the upcoming Tag Team Classic between Them & The Young Bucks! :D

#FTR #AEW #FTRvsBucks #TagTeamWrestlingMatters
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I know some people are saying that the Jeff Hardy car crash storyline is in poor taste and capitalizing on Jeff’s past tragedies of being reckless, but in my opinion it’s more interesting than what they were previously doing with Jeff. It’s like a who dunnit mystery.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Another weak episode of Smackdown three good matches and a terrible woman’s match with Lacey Evens and Sonya Deville

Smackdown in my opinion was the best episode in a while.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I don’t think Chris Jericho is racist just because he said All Lives Matter. I just think he’s being ignorant. You can’t say all lives matter when there are people in this world who think black people don’t matter. Saying All Lives Matter undermines the cause of Black Lives Matter.

All lives matter, but unfortunately the world sees black lives as less important. THAT’S the point. Sadly it seems Jericho doesn’t get that.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Such a Letdown for RAW this week i only enjoyed the Black vs Seth Rollins match only the rest including the bowling part was a pass also Nia Jax hurting Kairi Sane again made me hate her even more.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@icey wicey 1517  
I don’t consider that a big loss at all; look how much financial trouble there was after Hogan’s last time in TNA and how many people left due to wage cuts or insultingly low contract offers.

Yes, I know there were other issues, too, but still, it was a factor in that company’s financial troubles.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide