Wrestling thread

Background Pony #8963
Hehe yeah, I told you so!

AEW Double Or Nothing was as I thought it would be, the Best Empty Arena PPV by far in the Current Circumstance!

That Stadium Stampede Match was the Pure Definition of Fun, Entertaining, Chaotic & Creative, absolutely Loved it through & through! 50$ well spent in my Honest Opinion yay! :D

#AEWDoN #AEWDoubleOrNothing #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #StadiumStampede
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I gotta say, I took great pleasure in seeing Alexa Bliss yelling at JD From New York for saying Alexa must be a dead fish in bed. He went way out of line. Just really fucking stupid.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
WWE might be doing what AEW does having superstars as fans also a golf match with Viking Raiders and Street Profits i am getting sick of this crap defend the titles man i hate this storyline Basketball Axe Throwing now Golf no wonder Tag Team is dead in WWE.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Hollowfox Jaeger

First the money in the bank match (that’s what it is don’t you fucking tell me otherwise)

Then he went on another tirade against Moxley and Brody for doing garbage wrestling instead of a proper story within the match (that’s just typical cornette stuff)

And then there was the football event. The crème de la crème of everything he’s come to despise in all it’s glory. From the wrestlers not acting like it was a feud so much as a bunch of friends who rented a stadium and said let’s do whatever we want, no rythm to the combat, the stuff with Jericho and the pool of reincarnation with Hardy.

I love listening to the man losing it from sheer anger, there’s the short versions on YouTube do take a listen to them they’re amazing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide