Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
@Hollowfox Jaeger

They do it because it works. WWE does it to make things more believable. Like the AJ Styles Vs Undertaker feud. That feud is about the Undertaker not being the same as he was 15 years ago. That works because it’s believable he wouldn’t be the same person he was a decade and a half ago.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I get the people who think Orton Edge is too long, but I can’t blame anyone. This is Edge’s first match back. It should be long. Also, the match is really hurt by no crowd.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Ironically, you do have a point. Whenever a wrestler brings their real life wife into the scenario, they usually end up divorcing. Look at Marc Mero or DDP.

Counterpoint

Nero and DDP were already having their own issues which was what dealt a heavy damp on their current marriages

And on DDP’s case further, the first one was amicable and the second one didn’t happened until last December which by the looks of things was also amicable

So neither of those cases even give enough credit to that precedent
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Coming in at 36:40, the Edge vs Randy Orton Last Man Standing match is the second-longest match in Wrestlemania history, only the WM 12 Ironman match between Bret and Shawn was longer.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide