Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Some good news. Turns out Edge did wrestle.

As for The Usos and John Morrison, the planned tag team match turned into a one on one ladder match between John Morrison and one of the Usos.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I gotta say, good on WWE for editing Triple H Vs Roman Reigns from 27 minutes to 15 minutes. Heavily edited, the match was way better.
Background Pony #EA5D
You’re an asshole for saying Vince deserves this. People are possibly gonna die.

Of course Vince deserves this, his Stubborness has lead to this Disaster & complete Clusterfuck period, it’s his Old Senile Fault, everybody with a Braincell agrees with Me on that! :o

#RetireVince #VinceIsTheProblem

@Holofan4life  
Nah, still one of the Worst Matches in WM History no question about it, the Agenda with the Roman Push is just Vomiting fact! :D

@Holofan4life  
Of course Edge thinks that, because he’s confident that his Match with Orton will be the One Match that stands out of this Mess of a WM 36 Show & I’m certain it really could be. :)
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, for my birthday, I kinda want to say something less negative.

Seeing Edge’s attire at the Rumble makes me interested to see if there will be any black tights with the similar designs; the ones he had were cool, but I always felt his black-with-bold-color gear tended to be his my favorites.

Also, planning to rewatch some Bullet Club-era Styles matches today, and maybe some other matches in my DVD collection.
Background Pony #EA5D
Okay, for my birthday, I kinda want to say something less negative.
Seeing Edge’s attire at the Rumble makes me interested to see if there will be any black tights with the similar designs; the ones he had were cool, but I always felt his black-with-bold-color gear tended to be his my favorites.
Also, planning to rewatch some Bullet Club-era Styles matches today, and maybe some other matches in my DVD collection.

Bullet Club AJ Styles(2014-2016) was arguably his Prime as a fleshed out In-Ring Worker, obviously in his Early TNA Days he was athletically just Outstanding(Example: The Famous Triple Threat Match with Him, Samoa Joe & Christopher Daniels in 2005). :)

#PhenomenalOne #BulletClub #TooSweet
Background Pony #EA5D
If Vince thinks People are Dumb enough to pay 60 to 70$ for these Mediocre PPVs going forward, he’s even more Out of Touch as I thought he already is XD

A lot of People I saw & read on Comments under YouTube Videos and Forums said they all will Unsubscribe from the Network if that happens. :D

#RetireVince #OutOfTouch

I hope that AEW & NJPW can get on the same Page somehow, a Partnership/Relationship between these Two Companies would be a Majestic Blessing to the Professional Wrestling Industry right now(especially because of this Ridiculous Virus Situation going on)! :)

#AEWxNJPW #ProWrestlingDream
Background Pony #EA5D
I mean, I’m paying $60 because my mom doesn’t want to watch WrestleMania on a computer or my phone.

Welp.

That’s your Loss wasting 60$ for a at Best Mediocre Empty Arena Shows, but hey it’s your Choice I guess LOL! :D

WWE/Vince should pay Us for suffering through this Godawful Main Roster Shows just saying, what a Horrible Disaster in every Sense of the word.

AEW justifiably earns & deserves my 50$ for their Major Shows(what are 4-5 per Year, nice Stuff), atleast I get actual Quality out of the AEW Product heh! :)

#WWEMainRosterProductSucks #RetireVince #ImWithAEW #BoycottWWE
Background Pony #EA5D
@Holofan4life
You know, that looks like a pretty nice card actually.

It will be a Meaningless Show overall.

It’s sad that Edge/Orton & especially Drew/Brock won’t be in front of an Audience, that Sucks for Drew if he gets the WWE Title. :(

#EmptyMania #TooMuchGarbageForJustOneNight #ScrewYouVince
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I hate this mentality of “If I don’t enjoy it then no one else is enjoying it and anyone who says they are are just being forced to say that!”
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Here are my WrestleMania predictions

Dolph over Otis

Zayn retains

Kabuki Warriors retain

Edge def Orton

Corbin def Elias

Black def Lashley

Owens def Rollins

Taker def Styles

Morrison retains for his team

Street Profits retains

Rhea over Charlotte

Sasha Banks wins the SmackDown Women’s Championship

Wyatt def Cena

Strowman def Goldberg, new champ

Shayna def. Becky, new champ

Drew def. Brock, new champ
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide