Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Fuck JDFromNewYork. He said in his tweet that Roman Reigns not competing at WrestleMania has less to do with his leukemia and more to do with the fact he’s competing in an empty arena. I hope he never has children, because his children would be braindead. What a stupid fucking moron. Seriously, Roman Reigns is Immunocompromised. This isn’t some fucking agenda. What a massive dumbfuck.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
It looks like Goldberg’s new opponent at WrestleMania is gonna be Braun Strowman. If they decide to have Braun Strowman go over, that’s fine, but I’m still upset over his comments about indie workers.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I saw this on Reddit and I want to share this because it made me laugh really hard.

The real main event will be Vince McMahon vs The Coronavirus (someone dressed up in a Coronavirus costume) where Vince gives the coronavirus a stunner and wins while chugging beer Austin style. Vince ends WrestleMania with double middle fingers yelling “WE’LL BE BACK, MOTHERFUCKERS” as WWE goes on indefinite hiatus.
Background Pony #3275
Fuck JDFromNewYork. He said in his tweet that Roman Reigns not competing at WrestleMania has less to do with his leukemia and more to do with the fact he’s competing in an empty arena. I hope he never has children, because his children would be braindead. What a stupid fucking moron. Seriously, Roman Reigns is Immunocompromised. This isn’t some fucking agenda. What a massive dumbfuck.

Damn Bro, are you really that Butthurt & Triggered about somebody’s Outspoken Opinion? And then saying my Comments were “Out of Line” LOL! :D :D :D

#Hypocrisy #DoubleStandards

It looks like Goldberg’s new opponent at WrestleMania is gonna be Braun Strowman. If they decide to have Braun Strowman go over, that’s fine, but I’m still upset over his comments about indie workers.

Good Lord shoot Me, Matt Riddle or The Fiend getting his Blueberry Title back would’ve been million Times better Options than this Crap!

@Holofan4life
So much for Roman Reigns being champion again. Even without the boos. :(

LOL this WM 36 Show is the Definition of a Major Clusterfuck, AEW on the other Hand can handle the Situation in a Clever & Creative Fashion, how can a Year in Existence long Company in AEW do so much better than a established for Decades long Company?!
Background Pony #3275
Kenny Omega vs Sammy Guevara arguably had the Best Empty Arena Match so far out of all the Empty Arena Shows by AEW & WWE in my honest Opinion! :)

#BestBoutMachine #OmegaVsGuevara #AllEliteWrestling

Congrats to Adam Cole(Bay Bay!) for becoming the Longest Reigning NXT Champion in History, he absolutely deserves it in my Book! His Matches with Gargano, Riddle, Bryan, Dunne, Balor & Ciampa are just Main Examples of Great/Enjoyable Matches he has in his Run! :)

#AdamColeBayBay #UndisputedEra #ShockTheSystem #BulletClub #BeingTheElite
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I read some of what Brodie Lee said on Chris Jericho’s podcast. Overall, he didn’t really have much negative to say about WWE.

The most interesting thing about the interview was that he said the straw that broke the camel’s back was he was supposed to be Sami Zayn’s bodyguard (Or henchmen, for lack of a better term) after WrestleMania 35. When that fell through, Brodie decided he wanted to leave WWE.
Nodqfan

Supposedly Miz has been ill though no word on what he has and Bobby Lashley is in quarantine because he did a promotional trip of South Africa earlier this month for a now postponed tour of the region.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
So, here is the list of people potentially out of WrestleMania

Roman Reigns (Confirmed)

Edge (Hasn’t been confirmed)

Miz (Confirmed)

Bobby Lashley (Confirmed)

Andrade (Confirmed)

Kevin Owens (Not confirmed)

John Morrison (Not confirmed)

The Usos (Not confirmed)

I’m starting to think this is God getting revenge for Vince McMahon beating him at Backlash 2006.
Background Pony #3275
So, here is the list of people potentially out of WrestleMania
Roman Reigns (Confirmed)
Edge (Hasn’t been confirmed)
Miz (Confirmed)
Bobby Lashley (Confirmed)
Andrade (Confirmed)
Kevin Owens (Not confirmed)
John Morrison (Not confirmed)
The Usos (Not confirmed)
I’m starting to think this is God getting revenge for Vince McMahon beating him at Backlash 2006.

Just a massive LOL in my Book.

Vince deserves what’s coming to him for all the utter Garbage he put on TV & forcing all the Godawful Agendas upon Pro Wrestling Fans, finally he gets some Karma!

WM 36 without a doubt & any Discussion is going to be the Weirdest & most Illogical/chaotic Shows ever. :o

#ScrewYouVince

@Alexk13  
@Holofan4life
And Edge’s match was the only one I felt interested in.
Hopefully he’s okay.

Damn like I already stated a Day ago, this WM 36 Event is going to be a complete Clusterfuck. :o
Background Pony #3275
Vince “Out of Touch McMahon: “Pal please do an Southern Accent!”

Brodie Lee: “Sir, I’m from New York”

This is literally the Definition of how Clueless Vinnie Mac is Folks! :D

#OutOfTouchVince #BrodieLeeInAEW #TheExaltedOne

“Broken” Matt Hardy’s AEW Theme “Rise Of Damascus” is just WONDERFUL, sounds like a Epic Final Boss Theme in my honest Opinion! :)

#FreeTheDelete #AllDeleteWrestling #AEW
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide