Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
WWE is supposedly not able to draw a young audience, particularly the P18-49 demo. However, the first and second hour of Raw drew the 3rd and 4th most P18-49 in all of television last night.
Background Pony #9683
@Background Pony #146F
Matt Hardy’s contract has not expired yet. It expires in a week or two.

Yeah in the beginning of March Matt’s Contract is up & has expired!

He shall make for a WONDERFUL Exalted One for The Dark Order yeeeeeeeessssss! ;)

#FreeTheDelete #JoinDarkOrder #AEW

Raven’s in the crowd. If it’s not Broken Matt, I wouldn’t mind Raven being The Exalted One.

I don’t think it’s the Worst Idea per say, but “Broken” Matt is still the ideal Option to get The Dark Order OVAH & make it Relevant! :)
Background Pony #9683
Last Nights AEW Dynamite was possibly the Best One so far, last weeks Episode was pretty Awesome too, they’re on a Roll at this Moment!

That’s a Delightful Thing for Professional Wrestling! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
So, the rumor going around is that Goldberg is gonna beat Bray Wyatt for the title and then Roman Reigns will wrestle Goldberg at WrestleMania. The reason why is because they don’t want Roman Reigns to get booed and they think he’s gonna get booed if he fights The Fiend.

As for The Fiend Bray Wyatt, the plan is he’s gonna face John Cena at this year’s WrestleMania.

I know a certain someone here is gonna crap on this, because he doesn’t like Roman Reigns, but this actually is somewhat smart booking. Roman has been getting a mostly positive reception, and you want to maintain that.

Here’s what I would do. If the end goal of all this is to have Roman Reigns win the title, have Goldberg beat The Fiend and then have Roman beat Goldberg for the title at WrestleMania 36.

Then, have The Fiend beat John Cena clean, redeeming himself for his lost against John Cena at WrestleMania 30. This will lead to a feud between The Fiend Vs Roman Reigns, which will result in The Fiend winning back the title.

Then, you could maybe have The Fiend Vs Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 37 or you could have either Bray Wyatt or Roman Reigns switch over to Raw in the next brand split.

Either way, I am starting to think it would be a better idea for Roman to fight Goldberg for two reasons: one, Roman will not be as booed, which like it or not is what matters in the eyes of WWE the most, and two, Bray Wyatt can get his win back against John Cena.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
And for the record, I’m not saying Roman Reigns deserves the title. I like Roman, but I’d keep the title on The Fiend. But if I was working for Vince McMahon and he told me Roman Reigns has to win the title at WrestleMania 36, this is how I would book it.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Holofan4life  
I would like that actually. I think Roman might actually be able to get a decent match out of Goldburg as much as anything else, and it keeps the belt mobile without hotshotting it.

@Holofan4life  
Can I state again how much I fail to comprehend the idea that people deserve the title? It’s… not a real award. It’s like asking if Undertaker deserves his demonic powers.

I just want the storyline to be entertaining and believable, and the wrestling to be good. If you have to give the title to Enzo Amore to do that, so be it (provided the storyline involves him being tied to the ring post while people hit him with baseball bats).
Background Pony #9683
I wouldn’t mind if Adam Cole(Bay Bay!) becomes the Longest Reigning NXT Champion in History, his Body of Work & Quality of Matches he had makes it a undoubtedly acceptable Choice! :D

#AdamCole #BayBay #UndisputedEra #BulletClub #PleaseLetItHappen

@Holofan4life  
Um, I don’t even give a flying F#ck anymore what happens at Mania, these Shows have lost Value for a long Time.

The last WrestleMania I truely enjoyed was 30 where Bryan got his Moment(because of the Circumstances like CM Punk leaving for justifiable Reasons, Bootista Stuff & Crowds being insanely behind Bryan) & Claudio won the Battle Royal(what Vince/WWE obviously have not capitilized on what is just Pathetic, it could’ve been Brock Lesnar vs Cesaro in the WM 31 Main Event instead of the forced Roman Reigns Push Garbage i’m just saying).

Wrestle Kingdom has owned & destroyed WrestleMania for many Years now, no Card for WM 36 is gonna come even close to what Wrestle Kingdom did period!

Having Boreman Drains, Johnboy & Bill Oldberg in Headline Matches is exactly why I stopped caring for the Main Roster Product a long Time ago, that’s why I support Alternative Products like AEW, NJPW, Stardom, DragonGate etc. :)
Background Pony #9683
Samoa Joe has to be Jinxed by somebody, that completly Sucks seeing him getting Injuries on accidental Occasions….. :(

#FeelBetterSamoaJoe #TheSamoanSubmissionMachine #JoeDeservesBetter
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@Background Pony #146F  
He’s a big guy who’s not getting any younger, and who runs and jumps around way more than a man his size has any right doing.

Six major injuries in five years is a horrible looking statistic.
Background Pony #9683
@Background Pony #146F
He’s a big guy who’s not getting any younger, and who runs and jumps around way more than a man his size has any right doing.
Six major injuries in five years is a horrible looking statistic.

Sighs For F#ck sakes, that’s a sad Statistic for Real, hopefully not more are being Added to that. :o

#FeelBetterSamoaJoe #TheSamoanSubmissionMachine #GetWellJoe #JoeDeservesBetter
Philweasel

Right About Everything
Speaking of Samoa Joe he’s now been suspended for thirty days for violating the wellness policy.

Ouch!

That’s not how you do it Joe. For the record Chris Jericho tells me that most wrestlers didn’t take steroids to get big, but to recover from injury faster.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Yeah, it’s becoming painfully obvious why they’re not strapping the rocket to Samoa Joe. It’s a shame, because if he had come into WWE, say, after his ROH run, he would’ve been a main eventer for sure. From like 2003 to 2006, Samoa Joe was the best big man wrestler in the wrestling business.

Even in 2007 and 2008, he was arguably still the best big man wrestler, though Takeshi Morishima in 2007 had that run in ROH and he may have been better. He only started to slow down in 2008 when he was in TNA and he took that massive bump onto concrete at Bound For Glory 2008.
Background Pony #9683
Speaking of Samoa Joe he’s now been suspended for thirty days for violating the wellness policy.

That means WrestleVotes was right after all, their Report from a few Weeks ago stated that more Suspensions are to Come.

Yeah, it’s becoming painfully obvious why they’re not strapping the rocket to Samoa Joe. It’s a shame, because if he had come into WWE, say, after his ROH run, he would’ve been a main eventer for sure. From like 2003 to 2006, Samoa Joe was the best big man wrestler in the wrestling business.
Even in 2007 and 2008, he was arguably still the best big man wrestler, though Takeshi Morishima in 2007 had that run in ROH and he may have been better. He only started to slow down in 2008 when he was in TNA and he took that massive bump onto concrete at Bound For Glory 2008.

Samoa Joe in the 00s was just Incredibly Fun to watch, I mean the Joe vs Punk Rivalry/Trilogy is for a Reason one of my Favorites of Pro Wrestling History!

Not to forget Joe’s Matches with Kobashi, Styles, Daniels, KENTA etc.

It’s sad & unfortunate seeing Joe in this current State, being Plagued with Injuries, I wanted so badly having him as World Champion on the Main Roster atleast once what Joe absolutely deserves to be no question! :o

#JoeDeservesBetter #GetWellSamoaJoe #TheSamoanSubmissionMachine
Background Pony #9683
DEAR DR RKO = DARK ORDER

You know what this means….. ;)

The Exalted One shall be coming & revealed very soon Yeeeeeeeeesssssss! :D

#FreeTheDelete #TheExaltedOne #JoinDarkOrder #AllDeleteWrestling #AEW
Background Pony #9683
Lance Archer is coming to AEW. Everybody dies!

Awesome Addition no question!

Archer had a pretty Good 2019, his Match against Ospreay on Day 1 of the G1 Climax 29 Tournament was Awesome, can’t wait to see what he brings for AEW yay! :)

#EverybodyDies #LanceArcherIsAllElite

I’m certain Brodie Lee will appear on the 18th March Episode of Dynamite what will be held from Rorchester New York what is Lee’s Hometown! :D

#YeahYeahYeah #BrodieLeeToAEW
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
See, that’s why I like that AEW doesn’t have a Pay Per View every month. It allows them to have kick-ass matches on AEW Dynamite.

If AEW had a Pay Per View every month, that iron Man match would’ve definitely been on Pay Per View. But because they only have 4 Pay Per Views every year, they can do awesome stuff like this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide