Wrestling thread

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Okay, going full pink steven mode up in this bitch:

WHEN THE FUCK WILL LANASHLEY SPLIT AND BREAK UP?!!! I AM SO SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF THIS COUPLE THAT IT MAKES ME FUCKING CRY AND WEEP FOR MIRO AND CJ’S MARRIED LIFE!!! FUCK THIS COUPLE!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#FUCKLANASHLEY

/rant over.
Background Pony #9683
YES! YES! YES! WOOOOOOOO!

AEW will be on TNT atleast until 2023!

That’s just Too Sweet! :D

All Elite Wrestling needs to exist as a True Alternative for the Professional Wrestling Landscape period! :)

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #9683
@Background Pony #146F
They extended the contract with WarnerMedia already?
That’s dope.

Yep!

Taz signed a Deal with AEW as a Commentator aswell, a bright Future ahead for Them!

Let’s just hope The Revival, Brodie Lee, “Broken” Matt Hardy & Brian Cage are AEW Bound too! :)

#ImWithAEW #AreYouElite #ItsTaz #RevivalToAEW? #BrodieLeeToAEW? #BrokenMattHardyToAEW?

@Holofan4life  
DDP flying off the top rope at his age was absolutely incredible

He still gets it BANGin obviously XD

Nice to have DDP on TNT, knowing it was pretty much 20 Years the last Time he was seen on that Channel! :)

@QuasarNova  
Proof that DDP Yoga works

DDP Yoga does Work quite well, DDP is a very Cool Individual! :D
Background Pony #9683
I hope AEW on Chris Jeircho’s cruise becomes a year;y thing

Smirks Oh you should be very Happy then, because Cody announced recently live in Front of the Audience on the Jericho Cruise that AEW indeed will be a Part of the Cruise next Year(February 1st to February 5 2021 to be specific) & it will be aired Live aswell!

Awesome News yeah! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #JerichoCruise #RockNRager
Background Pony #9683
Apparently Vince acted like a Idiot on the Funeral of Rocky Johnson.

Man I can’t wait for the Day the Old Senile Man is finally Gone & possibly the WWE Main Roster Product can get a Fresh Overtone! :o

#RetireVince
Background Pony #9683
@Holofan4life  
LMAO Vince does Nothing Wrong!?

Joke of the Decade already & the Decade just started XD

A Guy retracting his Statement when he said something else in the First Time is not really a “Rumor Killer” but whatever.

Royal Rumble 2020 will be another Mistake & Failure by Vince, be prepared Folks….

#RetireVince #OutOfTouch #RoyalRumbleDisasterReloaded?
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Dave Meltzer is now saying the Vince McMahon story is true. However, Rockys best friend is claiming differently. This story seems to be a bunch of he said, she said.

Really, the main bone of contention is that Vince said one of the greatest things Rocky Johnson did was marry Ata (The Rock’s Mom) and have kids. However, they were divorced by the time Rocky Johnson passed away.

Some people think it’s disrespectful, but I don’t think the comment was that disrespectful. I don’t think Vince McMahon was being malicious when he said that. If I was in his position, I’d probably say the same thing. People need to lighten up.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide