Registered and never got a confirmation mail? - Mailer was down some hours, sorry. - Click here to resend

Wrestling thread

Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Which means what going on with the Gunther’s push since he was rumoured to face Seth at Wrestlemaina with CM Punk back and could end up facing Seth Rollins for the belt Gunther will have somebody else to face like possibly Randy Orton or if Triple H does the right thing and have a 4 way match Seth Gunther Orton Punk we haven’t had a 4 way title since Wrestlemaina 2000.
Background Pony #E7EE
@LeoNero
CM Punk vs Stone Cold or CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar wouldn’t be a Bad Idea either heh!
Of course if Johnboy has a Retirement Match, facing Punk as his Last Opponent would be fitting knowing he is arguably his Greatest Rival mhm! :)
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Hearing Punk call WWE home when he’s spent almost a decade bashing the place is pretty rich.
I mean, it was a great promo despite ringing a bit hallow. I believe that he believes he’s telling the truth.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
>According to fans who attended the AEW Collision taping, Danielson seemed to have suffered another injury to his eye as El Idolo seemed to be poking them to the point where Danielson was seen bleeding soon after. The members of the Blackpool Combat Club then went and checked on him to make sure he was okay, but it has yet to be revealed the extent of this potential injury.
Okay, so based on this report, it seems like it’s a work. If that’s the case, that’s a pretty wild thing to sell.
Like, I get selling an injury is often a part of wrestling, but I get so so concerned when it’s Danielson given his history of injuries and concussions. Then again, this is a guy who pretended to have a seizure during his match with Okada, so I wouldn’t put it past him.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
So, on Dynamite tonight, they announced Bryan Danielson is wrestling on Friday, which is being taped tonight. Collision, which airs Saturday, was taped yesterday where Danielson supposedly injured himself.
This pretty much confirms that Danielson is not injured, because if he was, why would he be wrestling the very next day?
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Punk’s promo tonight on Smackdown was absolutely outstanding. He managed to set up programs with Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and Kevin Owens all the while making subtle references to his AEW termination. This is what his return promo should’ve been.
Background Pony #B77B
CM PUNK BEST IN THE WORLD BABY! WM 40 Season certainly should be the most Interesting in Years hehe! ;)
#CMPunk #BestInTheWorld #BITW #sXe-4-Life #SecondCitySaint #sXeMessiah #CultOfPersonality
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Am I the only one who thought that the Omega/Jericho/Starks/Big Bill promo segment wasn’t as bad as people say it was?
Like, yeah it definitely wasn’t good. Omega in particular looked like he wanted to be anywhere else. But some people are acting like this was one of the worst segments of all time and I don’t even think it was the worst segment this year.
And as for the Billie Starks punchline, I actually think there is a bit of cleverness behind it. The problem is it’s not really an insult and a lot of the wrestling fans don’t know who Billie Starkz is.
Then again, I also quite liked the Texas Chainsaw Massacre Match, so…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide