Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I didn’t hate the rap battle as I see some other people on social media. I thought Max had some pretty good bars. I do think it didn’t have as much heat as I was expecting.
Background Pony #E511
ROH Death Before Dishonor 2022 was a pretty Great Show!
Claudio Castagnoli winning the ROH World Championship was Awesome to see, Wheeler Yuta vs Daniel Garcia was a Neat Technical Match & FTR vs Briscoes II as expected was a Pure Excellent 2 out of 3 Falls that again showed Tag Team Magic at its Finest yeah! :D
#ROH #DeathBeforeDishonor #ROHDBD
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Here’s what Fightful wrote today.
Fightful has reached out to Khan and Gresham for responses, and we’re told from Gresham’s side of things that as of this moment, Gresham is “done with wrestling for the foreseeable future after this month.” We were also told that Gresham came out without his regular entrance gear because he wanted to be himself and see everything clearly for what would possibly be his last match.
Other notes:
• Gresham requested his release ahead of his match yesterday, claiming to feel disrespected because of the lack of communication between him and AEW/ROH
• The tipping point for him was the lack of time for his match
• His meeting with Tony that led him to cuss him out happened before the show
• He left the venue right after his match
• SRS cannot confirm if his release was granted
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I forget who made this point, it may have been Meltzer, but someone said that Vince McMahon’s legacy isn’t going to be defined by this scandal. His legacy is forever going to be the greatest wrestling promoter of all time. And I agree with that.
When you think of Elvis, you don’t think of him in his final years overweight and about to keel over. You think of the charming, charismatic man who gave some of the greatest performances of all time. Unless something really, really bad gets revealed, I’m talking Benoit levels of bad, Vince’s legacy won’t be tarnished.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Its still surreal Vince actually retired.
I always thought it would take an FBI raid with him weilding fucking dumbells like zoro taking them all out before quittin his position.
Funny how things work out
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Rollins Vs Riddle has been postponed from SummerSlam due to Riddle suffering an injury. A shame, because that was the match I was looking forward to the most on the card.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide