Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I think it would’ve been better had they separated the Bad Bunny, Shane, and Lesnar surprises instead of having them in the last five entrants.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
With Brock Lesnar winning, all of the original OVW Big Four (John Cena, Randy Orton, Batista, and Brock Lesnar) have now each won 2 Royal Rumbles.
Cena, 2008 and 2013.
Orton, 2009 and 2017.
Batista, 2005 and 2014.
And now Lesnar, 2003 and 2022.
This is also the largest gap in-between Royal Rumble victories ever, surpassing Triple H’s 14-year gap from winning in 2002 and in 2016.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Saw the highlights not impressed with the ppv not only that it was too predictable i knew Paul Heyman was turning on Brock Lesnar then he wins the Rumble Ronda also predictable and won who was booking this awful PPV except the Universal Champion match was pretty good.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

While I doubt I’ll watch ‘Mania, I just plain don’t want Ronda vs Charlotte.
I’d rather see Ronda’s recognition be used in a feud to build up momentum for someone that hasn’t had a run (or a dozen) at the top of the division; keep things from getting repetitive like Vince tends to do all too often.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
I think Roman Reigns should defend against Brock Lesnar Seth and Big E at Wrestlemania 38 we haven’t had a 4 way since Wrestlemania 2000
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Man, Shane McMahon went from producing the Royal Rumble, to a possible WrestleMania match with Seth Rollins, to being penciled in as being on Raw every week, to being let go by the company. What a tumultuous 96 hours.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I wonder if the reason Shane was let go was because he booked himself to be in the final three of the Rumble. I feel like that has to be a major contributing factor why.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I know some people have been complaining about Owens and Rollins possibly feuding again when they already feuded two years ago. However, I think them having another Mania match is okay because the dynamics are reversed.
It’s essentially a role reversal from their Mania match two years ago, where Rollins is now the babyface instead of the heel and Owens is now the heel instead of the babyface.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I also read a report that Austin Theory wasn’t originally supposed to beat Kevin Owens to qualify for the Elimination Chamber. Instead, it was gonna be Shane McMahon. Shane was gonna qualify for the Elimination Chamber.
I can’t believe Austin Theory legitimately replaced Shane McMahon as Vince’s son.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Just remember: if the Shane stuff is true and he booked himself to look like a beast, it still had to have been approved by Vince. Only reason Vince let his son go is because the match was poorly received. They let a person who hasn’t been a part of WWE in over 6 months book the Royal Rumble. Shane is ultimately the scapegoat of the actual problem, even if this was all his vision.
Background Pony #C7DE
AEW Dynamite tonight!
CM Punk vs MJF should be really damn Interesting & The Kings of The Black Throne vs PAC & Penta is a Tag Team Match I’m pretty much looking forward to aswell mhm! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #PUNKvsMJF
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide