Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
They literally had Vince McMahon on fucking TV say “I enjoy firing people before the holidays.” What the fuck is wrong with this fucking lunatic?
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
If Seth Rollins or Kevin Owens don’t win the title at Day One, I wouldn’t be against making them a tag team. I think them Vs RKBro could be an awesome tag title match.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I agree with those who are saying that Hook no selling a Rikishi Driver is a bit much. I think Hook is amazing for only having two matches, but he’s not built like Hawk or Hulk Hogan. For him to no sell such a devastating looking maneuver is kind of ridiculous, regardless of him being booked to be a badass.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
And yes, I realize that his father Taz used to no sell as well. But I think there’s a difference between no selling offense from someone of similar build Vs no selling something from someone who weighs 200 pounds more than you. That’d be like Drake Maverick having a match with Otis and Otis does a move and Maverick no sells it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide