Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I like Austin Theory being inserted into the Men’s Survivor Series match because he’s someone new that’s getting the rub, but this whole storyline makes no sense. Adam Pearce literally said last week that he wanted Raw’s men’s Survivor Series team to be of nothing but former champions. That’s why Dominik Mysterio was pulled out. However, this week Rey Mysterio was pulled out and replaced with Austin Theory, who hasn’t won a single title either on NXT and WWE’s main roster. Unless this is building to a feud between Adam Pearce and the Mysterios, this build to Survivor Series is so bad. It’s inconsistent and it makes no sense.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
8 more superstars got released it’s not over yet more are coming possibly soon watch Auska Toni Shayna Baszler Ricochet Johnny Gargano and Kyle O’Reilly end up on the cut next. Budget cuts my freaking arse.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
There’s a rumor going around that the reason Swerve Scott and the entire Hit Row group was let go is because Top Dolla kept running his mouth and people backstage felt he was getting a little too comfortable.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
How dare he
You laugh, but this is a guy who’s been in the wrestling business a cup of coffee. And suddenly he thinks he’s the best thing since sliced bread? I’m not saying that’s necessarily a bad thing, but he seems a bit over his head.
Background Pony #B1BC
Wrestlers that need to be Set Free from that “Sports Entertainment” Company:
Kevin Steen
El Generico
Prince Devitt
AJ Styles
Ricochet
Toni Storm
Kana
Io Shirai
Kyle O’Reilly
Johnny Gargano
Samoa Joe
Cedric Alexander
Mustafa Ali
Claudio Castagnoli
Chad Gable
These are just Main Choices on my Part, by the way Taya Valkyrie’s Tweet about that Company having Zero Care for Talent is 100000% True! :o
#SupportProfessionalWrestling #SupportTheAlternative
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
That men’s Survivor Series match could be used as evidence that Jeff Hardy is actually underrated. You can plug him in any role and it don’t matter. He is so beloved by the fans. He has a connection even all these years later that very few wrestlers have.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Survivor Series was mediocre. Not bad, but not anything you need to go out of your way to see. I’d probably give it a 5 out of the 10. The action was more consistent than SummerSlam, but it lacked the big surprises of Brock Lesnar and Becky Lynch, even though I still think Lynch’s return was a bit bungled.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I will say this, though. When you do a better job of promoting Rock’s Netflix movie than promoting new stars, you’ve really got some problems.
Background Pony #B1BC
Pinkie Pie Smile Yippie! Apparently “AEW” & “CM Punk” Chants happenend on a damn Awful Survivor Series, Good. ;)
#WWESucks #SupportTheAlternative #SupportProfessionalWrestling
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide