Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Eva Marie released. Not surprising, WWE didn’t seem like they had much for her.
Also, anyone celebrating Eva and Nia being fired are complete asshole scumbags and I hope you get fired from your job as well.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Keith Lee is now the shocker of 2021 the guy who ended Adam Cole’s title reigns as North American champion to be the last guy at Survivor Series in team NXT and had a fantastic one on one with Roman Reigns and finally his Royal Rumble moment in the same right with Brock freaking Lesnar
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I don’t see all the talent released going to AEW. However, if there is two people I could see going to AEW, it would be Ember Moon and Keith Lee.
Nodqfan

I could see AEW picking up Ember Moon, Taya Valkrie, Mia Yim, and Scarlett. for the women and on the men side Keith Lee, Oney, Lorcan, and Killer Kross.
I see Harry Smith going to Impact.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
As much crap as Nia Jax gets, I do think she will be signed by another company. Hell, maybe she’ll sign with another wrestling organization and do a little extra training. As unsafe as Nia can be, I think she will work somewhere else.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Given the whole backstage issues seemingly going on between her and Charlotte you can expect this to make people sour on her even more (talking about Charlotte fyi)
I actually think most people will put the blame on Charlotte for it, given how unliked she apparently is backstaged.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide