Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
It looks like WWE is having Mustafa Ali do the evil foreign heel gimmick. Which is a shame because Ali has said in interviews he never wanted to play the bad guy just because of his skin color. Maybe it’s not going this way and the storyline will go somewhere different, but so far it looks incredibly lazy.
Background Pony #0D07
Bryan Danielson vs Eddie Kingston had a Fantastic Battle on AEW Rampage, Awesome Stuff!
CM Punk vs Eddie Kingston happening at Full Gear?! TAKE MY MONEY MAN! :D
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #AEW-4-Life
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
It boggles my mind how much WWE screwed up Kross. He wasn’t one of my favorites, but how hard is it to screw up a guy like that? At minimum, he should’ve been in the Intercontinental/United States title picture.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide