Wrestling thread

Background Pony #5471
AEW Fyter Fest Night 1 was easily one of the Greatest & most Fun Episodes they’ve done in their Short History!

A Fun Opener for the IWGP US Heavyweight Title, a Enjoyable Match between Team Taz Members, Awesome In-Ring Segments that build the Stories forward nicely & the Coffin Match in the Main Event was very Good Stuff!

AEW truly rules the Professional Wrestling Scene in North America! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AEWFyterFest #FyterFest #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
There’s a rumor going around that Bobby Lashley will defend the WWE Championship at SummerSlam against Goldberg. I really hope that doesn’t happen.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
The dichotomy between the men’s money in the bank match and the women’s money in the bank match is so drastic. The men’s money in the bank match looks so good, while the women’s one looks so lackluster.
Background Pony #1052
@Holofan4life  
Hopefully his second run on the main roster is better.

Also, the stage, while cool, doesn’t beat there 2019-2020 stage.
Background Pony #5471
FUCK YEAH! “Switchblade” Jay White appeared on IMPACT’s Slammiversary PPV & stood in the Ring with Kenny Omega, Good Brothers & Don Callis at the End of the Show, man I can’t wait where this is going yay! Could we see Jay appear in AEW aswell soon? :D

#BulletClub #BC-4-Life #TooSweet #BizCliz
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
That SmackDown tag team title match was really good, but I totally disagree with The Usos winning. Jimmy Uso should not be rewarded less than two weeks after his fourth DUI. You’re rewarding bad behavior.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I feel like most women’s money in the bank matches are bad. Not because the female wrestlers themselves are bad, but because these type of matches are supposed to be a car crash sort of affair and none of the ladies ever take any sort of crazy bumps. I’m not asking them to kill themselves for our entertainment, but when you have the men’s money in the bank matches and they’re going through ladders and stuff, it makes the women’s money in the bank matches kind of ho hum.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
That Bobby Lashley Kofi match was booked perfectly. Even though I wanted Kofi to win, it made Lashley come off as a complete monster. WWE is booking Lashley perfectly at this moment.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide